• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** First Semi-Final: Australia vs. England

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:laugh: You don't like Bopara anymore Scaly? When I first joined up here you loved the guy.
Wanted him to get a run instead of giving a spot to wastes of space like Shah and Bell. Unfortunately he turned out to be a waste of space too. So on to the next young hopeful and see what's there.

Don't think Denly should be playing ODIs but have no objection to him playing Tests. Morgan I think is going to be hit and miss but at least has the mental strength for this level so he's not someone I'd write off almost indefinitely, unlike Bell say.

Obviously Trott did very well and should be playing.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Deep trouble.

Hope Davies backs us all up. Particularly cbf with the Kieswetter bandwagon gaining any momentum

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was also a pretty irresponsible shot from Morgan given his side is 4 down already - lucky lucky lad, can he go on with it.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done England, why not just ****ing declare and save Australia the hard work of bowling another 10-15 mediocre overs.