• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Double Match Day - Australia v Pakistan (30th Sept)

James

Cricket Web Owner
To make it easier for discussion, I've created this thread for discussion on today's Australia v Pakistan match.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If Australia win then I think that makes it Eng-Aus in the semis, have we ever played each other in an ODI before?

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Called it in the other thread, but Ponting to ton up this game imo. Is in smashing form, and is due to capitalise on one of his starts. Wouldn't mind a 4/5-fer from Johnson as well, just to sure up a spot in the semis.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
i think Imran Nazir & Rana Naveed will not be playing
i guess if they have to play Asif, they should play him for Umer Gul, cuz against Australia Rana will be a better option & also Umer Gul isn't bowling well
& they should try to win this one, ohterwise they will have to play in wanderers against newzealand in the semi's

Matt79

Global Moderator
i think Imran Nazir & Rana Naveed will not be playing
i guess if they have to play Asif, they should play him for Umer Gul, cuz against Australia Rana will be a better option & also Umer Gul isn't bowling well
& they should try to win this one, ohterwise they will have to play in wanderers against newzealand in the semi's

Surely Pakistan tries to win every match they play? :ph34r:

AaronK

State Regular
Younis khan shouldn't play this match.. fawad alam should play for him.. he needs some rest ahead of Semi final..

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hoping we bat first again, want to see Watto get some runs under his belt before the Semis, Ponting ton up etc. etc.