• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Double Match Day - Australia v Pakistan (30th Sept)

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Mohammad Asif to White, no run, dropped a sitter, what a big opportunity missed! Afridi the culprit, bowled on a good length outside off, drove at it uppishly with little intent, just lobbed up to Afridi who spilled a straightforward chance and hurt his finger in the process

Game changer.............................!!

Faisal1985

Hopes GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASIF STRIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This good be something.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Wow, what a turn of events! All those bashing Pakistan for their effort can eat crow for lunch. <That's what I'll be having too btw because I was leading that bangwagon> :)

Faisal1985

Looks like Asif is back with a bang...............................

As soon as he struck twice, Indians invaded cricinfo....too much traffic right now on cricinfo...its not even loading properly..

Faisal1985

Imagine if Afridi would have taken that catch from White and if Asif would have thrown down the Johnson's stumps..........LOL

havocas

Cricket Spectator
This is why i love pakistan cricket

all of a sudden they strike and you're left in tatters

still achievable by the aussies! talk about pressure!

LOL cricinfo is destroyed!