• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Double Match Day - Australia v Pakistan (30th Sept)

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Source.............HAHAHA..... don't know just found it on another forum....
well it's a Cricket Forum & Only Cricket & Politics between Cricket boards & ICC should be discussed brother
i hope it doesn't creat any atmosphere for Fight, by the way, if Pakistan had won yesterday, many of our players would have become hero's in India ;)
well i stand on my words, they underperformed & just when they knew Australia 'll win it from there, they raised their game
& in the end they gave away singles :d
but it was a good game of Cricket, if we reach Finals against Australia, we'll beat them

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
^^^ Unless you can actually find a link for that article from a sensible site, I think posting such a stupid flamebaiting piece merits a warning, if not a seven day ban.
Indian members (except myself of course) show great restraint in responding to junk like that. But the origin of crap like that is fairly easy to predict. It is all over the net on websites related to a certain country.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Guys thats not something from me..........i thought it was funny so shared it.........simple as that.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Indian members (except myself of course) show great restraint in responding to junk like that. But the origin of crap like that is fairly easy to predict. It is all over the net on websites related to a certain country.
well i won't be supporting that post but i have more stupid crap related to a certain country also
but it's Crazy & as far as i know it's a Crime known as SLENDER
& it's a cheap thing

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
well i won't be supporting that post but i have more stupid crap related to a certain country also
but it's Crazy & as far as i know it's a Crime known as SLENDER
& it's a cheap thing
That'd be slander, and it's not a crime, it's a tort. :)

Xuhaib

International Coach
there is many derogatory stuff related to Pakistan posted by Indians on the net, both sides are equally bad there is no difference really.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Take it ez guys it was meant to be a joke...............a creative one for sure......politics in both countries is like that......anyways...i would have deleted it but i think its too late now i can't edit it.....perhaps an admin can take it out.....

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Take it ez guys it was meant to be a joke...............a creative one for sure......politics in both countries is like that......anyways...i would have deleted it but i think its too late now i can't edit it.....perhaps an admin can take it out.....
well now i think it's ok