• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Double Match Day - Australia v Pakistan (30th Sept)

Fusion

Global Moderator
:( :( :(

Well played Australia. Held their nerves under pressure. I really wanted Pakistan to win and carry their momentum into the semi's.

ozone

First Class Debutant
Anyone who still thinks ODI cricket is dull should watch the highlights of this game, unbelievable cricket.

Matt79

Global Moderator
:( :( :(

Well played Australia. Held their nerves under pressure. I really wanted Pakistan to win and carry their momentum into the semi's.
Plenty of momentum for them to take from that fightback - great stuff from Asif and Naved.

pup11

International Coach
Yes, my heart was pounding like hell, but seriously what a game, well done to Haury and Binga.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha wow. Phew. What a nail biter. Cakewalks in the semi and final, thanks.

Last edited:

Sylvester

State Captain
The best finish I have seen, haven't been that nervous probably since the 2nd Ashes test in 05. Great work Hauritz and Lee.