• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Double Match Day - South Africa v England (27th Sept)

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wouldn't they be pretty much in anyway if they won this one?
SA would have won one and SL would have won one.
Yes England are through if they beat SA or NZ (assuming NZ don't manage to lose to SL from their current position).

If England win both those games SL, SA and NZ will be tied on 1 win and it'll be down to NRR as mentioned earlier.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Parnell gets Collingwood with a wide one he drags back on to his stumps and Nick Knight praises him for bowling straight...

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cricinfo:

Update: Steve Davies, the Worcestershire wicketkeeper, is set to fly to South Africa as cover for Matt Prior tonight

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

And in other news England might win, again.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Might take the odds on SA at the end of the innings if they are good, boundaries are pretty short, Onions Broad and Anderson could go far.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Australian fans (if any are still awake), is this being shown in Aust? Foxtel only showing SL vs. NZ match I believe :(

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, 300 isn't the inconquerable total it once was. Has been hit three times already this tournament.

England are going well beyond 300 here though :unsure:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ravi perishes in typically dismal style. Poor bloke's in an awful trot just now.

Great stuff from our much maligned middle order tho.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Ravi perishes in typically dismal style. Poor bloke's in an awful trot just now.
Yeah, couldn't help but feel for Bopara a bit the way he got out today.

Also, good to see Collingwood and Morgan play well. I have always rated Collingwood (don't know why he gets bashed on the forum so much) and Morgan has impressed me off late.

The South African faster bowlers were bowling a few full tosses to Morgan which was criminal but fair play to England. Have played superbly so far, has Collingwood and then Morgan.

Any way, my net connection is acting up, so probably won't be able to be online much over the next few hours.