• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Double Match Day - South Africa v England (27th Sept)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Out! South Africa on top. YAY!

and whenever I watch the cricket, a wicket seems to fall. First, four kiwi wickets, then I switched channels and Vettori picked a wicket and now I switch channels and Kallis picks up Strauss.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good bowling from Parnell. Hits the spot I've been saying should be bowled to Strauss since what seems like the beginning of time.

Kyle

School Boy/Girl Captain
Out! South Africa on top. YAY!

and whenever I watch the cricket, a wicket seems to fall. First, four kiwi wickets, then I switched channels and Vettori picked a wicket and now I switch channels and Kallis picks up Strauss.
Keep switching please. We need wickets in both atm.

Uppercut

Love how England match threads fall silent when they're playing really well. Their fans have nothing to complain about and everyone else has nothing to laugh at.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
****. England 220/2. With Ryder injured, they may beat Nzl and reach the semis. Who would have thought.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Love how England match threads fall silent when they're playing really well. Their fans have nothing to complain about and everyone else has nothing to laugh at.
If I wasn't busy the thread would have 1000 posts tbf :ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
****. England 220/2. With Ryder injured, they may beat Nzl and reach the semis. Who would have thought.
Win here and we can do whatever the hell we want against NZ.

Ever seen an ODi side go from so poor to a such a good couple of performances in such a space of time before?

I have, january & february 07 :ph34r:

Uppercut

Win here and we can do whatever the hell we want against NZ.

Ever seen an ODi side go from so poor to a such a good couple of performances in such a space of time before?

I have, january & february 07 :ph34r:
Could apply to any England side. Did exactly the same last year, going from whitewashing South Africa to being whitewashed by India.

England are nowhere near as bad at ODI cricket as everyone lets on. They're just remarkably inconsistent, and when they're bad, they're horrendously bad.