• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Have *** to play better : Kirsten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Well isn't Kirsten a great coach.

"Well lads, lets skip training today, just go have ***, or think about it if you don't have anyone!"

What a flipwit.

Why doesn't he just hire the whole team prostitutes?

I feel sorry for you Indians.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Love it! Now that's a coach you can get behind. :p

Jakester1288 said:
Why doesn't he just hire the whole team prostitutes?

I feel sorry for you Indians.
Why? Can you imagine the team morale on a long arduous tour? Bring in a busload of prostitutes, and instant morale boost. It's so awesome. Finally, we have a good coach here.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Also, people freaking about HIV: it's called a condom. The chance of contracting HIV as a man, from heterosexual ***, with a condom, is really really small.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Love it! Now that's a coach you can get behind. :p

Why? Can you imagine the team morale on a long arduous tour? Bring in a busload of prostitutes, and instant morale boost. It's so awesome. Finally, we have a good coach here.
:laugh:

Haha, I love your comebacks when I pay out Indians in general.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Dude, someone whispering sweet nothings into Harbhajan's ear just might be the solution to his temper issues. And it's not like Yuvraj is useful in any cricketing sense. Might as well earn those bucks somehow....

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Hmm, aside from the embarassing HIV remarks, I think it's a good thread.

Remember kids: use protection. Regardless of what the Pope may claim, they do protect really well against HIV.

Status
Not open for further replies.