• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Have *** to play better : Kirsten

Status
Not open for further replies.

StumpMic

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Well isn't Kirsten a great coach.

Why doesn't he just hire the whole team prostitutes?

I feel sorry for you Indians.
Oh you should feel sorry for them. Maybe kirsten should take a leaf from the Indian Army's book and hire whores to keep his boys happy:

According to the sources, the decision of recruiting prostitutes for deployment in the held valley was taken some six months back and Indian Army Chief General Kapoor finally approved it. The Daily Mail has learnt that this decision was taken as result of discussions and consultancies regarding the alarmingly increasing incidents of suicides and killing colleagues by soldiers of Indian army that are deployed in the Indian Occupied Kashmir to fight insurgency.
Indian army to deploy prostitutes as women battalion in Held Kashmir - Sri Lanka

Indian army deploys prostitutes as women battalion in Occupied Kashmir | Pakistan Daily

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
"I have been away from home for four months so I reckon I've forgotten how to do it"
Michael Hussey reacts to Gary Kirsten's dossier recommending more *** to boost on-field performance
Sep 24, 2009

Hussey, ........your wife didn't :laugh:

Last edited:

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
"I have been away from home for four months so I reckon I've forgotten how to do it"

maybe that's why hussey was struggling in england, although he scored a century in last test :D

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The single guys would have to be hoping someone gets hurt during the act so they can get a gig as a runner.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Oh and I believe whoever wrote that document is pretty much on spot, a good performance at bed the night before does improve your performance on the field.

Right Wing Nuts in India get a life.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
think BCCI should hire Indian army generals now like pakistan team :)
Yes they are all God's Soldiers indulging in the freedom of mankind such as this :-

PAKISTAN: Young women held in military torture cells and forced into ***ual slavery

and This :-

Zarina Marri Malik Siraj Akbar writes

But again above is all evil propaganda against the land of the pure, God's Army is pure and there to protect the world from evil, just like God's pure country is a victim of terrorism.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yes they are all God's Soldiers indulging in the freedom of mankind such as this :-

PAKISTAN: Young women held in military torture cells and forced into ***ual slavery

and This :-

Zarina Marri Malik Siraj Akbar writes

But again above is all evil propaganda against the land of the pure, God's Army is pure and there to protect the world from evil, just like God's pure country is a victim of terrorism.
Come on guys, lets not turn this into Indo-Pak discussion... I know what StumpMic did was wrong and have reported his post.. Lets not feed the troll.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Come on guys, lets not turn this into Indo-Pak discussion... I know what StumpMic did was wrong and have reported his post.. Lets not feed the troll.
Well played honestbharani.

Just ignore him guys, you're all better than that and I'm sure no one wants another India/Pakistan hate thread.

Xuhaib

International Coach

irfan

State Captain
India's cricketers betta start humping
Or they gonna come home with a thumping

[Ali Mode\]

Status
Not open for further replies.