• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Have *** to play better : Kirsten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Saw this and had a good lol. Probably right - although I reckon you're better abstaining the night immediately before a big match - you're a bit more on edge in a helpful way imo.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Saw this and had a good lol. Probably right - although I reckon you're better abstaining the night immediately before a big match - you're a bit more on edge in a helpful way imo.
Nah, the coach has it right. There's something about Gary. You're better off cleaning out your pipes before stepping out.

Bouncer

State Regular
Yes they are all God's Soldiers indulging in the freedom of mankind such as this :-

PAKISTAN: Young women held in military torture cells and forced into ***ual slavery

and This :-

Zarina Marri Malik Siraj Akbar writes

But again above is all evil propaganda against the land of the pure, God's Army is pure and there to protect the world from evil, just like God's pure country is a victim of terrorism.
Waoo, You have not improved on some issues since the days in 2003 when you posted as muslim guy on a pakistani cricket forum....Man have you got issues or what?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Waoo, You have not improved on some issues since the days in 2003 when you posted as muslim guy on a pakistani cricket forum....Man have you got issues or what?
Yeah Nikamme keep trying....You should check my forum postings about why I have got issues with you people.

Not to forget as usual you mutes continue to loo at the otherside when your brother from the pind is the actual trouble maker, pretty much every time, rest of the world is just responding to you in kind.

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Just 'Pakistanis' in General, most of them are are nice people but at the same time most of them remain mute when their idiots brothers start the brawl yet jump in when those idiots were responded in kind by idiots like me.

Bouncer

State Regular
Yeah Nikamme keep trying....You should check my forum postings about why I have got issues with you people.

Not to forget as usual you mutes continue to loo at the otherside when your brother from the pind is the actual trouble maker, pretty much every time, rest of the world is just responding to you in kind.

I would check the forums If i dont know you.:laugh:..fact that i know you better than anyone on this forum for what issues you been having for alomst last ten years now on your online life...............Your mentality is truely pethatic and the fact that times have not changed it make me feel bad for you!:unsure::unsure:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Guys - end this please. I'm sure you'd agree that it's a waste of a discussion and isn't going to result in anything positive at all.

It also has nothing to do with the subject of the thread, and if continued, will probably result in us having to resort to the ban button. Don't let that happen please.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Guys - end this please. I'm sure you'd agree that it's a waste of a discussion and isn't going to result in anything positive at all.

It also has nothing to do with the subject of the thread, and if continued, will probably result in us having to resort to the ban button. Don't let that happen please.
C'mon block some members, you blocked me once for not saying anything harsh, now these guys are fighting & u r just Warning them?????????????:laugh::laugh:
you are so inconsistent

Status
Not open for further replies.