• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web's Champions Trophy Predictions

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Boring & BIAS predictions
my predictions are that these Predictions will be wrong as always :D:D:D:D::D

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
SL or Australia........as far as my mind is concerned.......and Pakistan as far as my heart is concerned..

kingkallis

International Coach
I think Australia can win this...they have good bowlers and if their batters perform as per their abilities, it will be Punter holding the cup!

India does not have the bowling line up which can put a lot of pressure on the batsmen.

South Africa is struggling poorly against SL spinners here but if they can make the semis and doesnt play SL in the final, they certainly have a great chance.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I think Australia can win this...they have good bowlers and if their batters perform as per their abilities, it will be Punter holding the cup!

India does not have the bowling line up which can put a lot of pressure on the batsmen.

South Africa is struggling poorly against SL spinners here but if they can make the semis and doesnt play SL in the final, they certainly have a great chance.
Good article (and so were the previews of both groups, thanks).

As an NZer I have faith that despite the talk of Australia being on the downer they will play well when it matters and take the title, again... *sigh*. Ponting will score a century in the final. History will repeat, South Africa will choke and India will flatter to deceive, losing to Sri Lanka in the semis or Australia in the final.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Australia or South Africa to win it according to me.

India's batting is the weak link. They are the dark horses along with Sri Lanka. I don't see Pakistan, England or New Zealand winning it. The less said about West Indies, the better.

barmy army spud

Cricket Spectator
India or Australia for me to win the whole thing, i don't think south africa will win it because being at home the pressure on them to win this tournament is huge, and i think the pressure will get to them in the later stages of the tournament.

and you never know England just might be the dark horse in this competition. :yes:

inbox24

International Debutant
Only South Africa and the three subcontinent nations have a chance. England will probably surprise everyone by semi-ing.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
India & Srilanka probably wont reach semi's (PROBABALY)
Pakistan will reach Semi's now lets see who will be against Pakistan in Semi's & where they play

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Good article (and so were the previews of both groups, thanks).

As an NZer I have faith that despite the talk of Australia being on the downer they will play well when it matters and take the title, again... *sigh*. Ponting will score a century in the final. History will repeat, South Africa will choke and India will flatter to deceive, losing to Sri Lanka in the semis or Australia in the final.
WOW.............you are GOD............... :laugh: