• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warm Ups

Athlai

Not Terrible
Wasn't a thread so I made one.

NZ 72/1 against Warriors Taylor 29* SR 100

Good to see his form is carrying on.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
And now 237/8 after 44.2 - pretty rubbish lower order collapse there, though tbf when 6,7,8 is Hopkins, Mills, Diamanti that's to be expected.

Broom continues to fail which is disappointing.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Rusty with a Michelle. :)

Don't fancy the Warriors chances, not much after Davey Jacobs, Smuts and Kreusch in terms of batting. Missing Arno Jacobs but looks like the New Zealanders are Bond and Vettori lite.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
New Zealand 237 (46.1 ov)

Warriors 201/5 (40.0 ov)

Warriors require another 37 runs with 5 wickets and 60 balls remaining

Pakistan 112/3 (25.4 ov)

*Kamran Akmal (rhb) 62
Misbah-ul-Haq (rhb) 25

Pakistan for me struggling at the moment

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Kamran Akmal b Muralitharan 82 (126m 78b 11x4 2x6) SR: 105.12
He's out after hitting a six of Mendis

wish there was live TV coverage

stumpski

International Captain
Don't pay much attention to these games myself, but yeah, 64 off the last three overs. Gives us some idea of what we can expect next week.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Pakistan might have done South Africa a favour for Tuesday by laying into Mendis again.

South Africa got 12 balls to get the 27 they need for 400.

Last edited: