• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies squad for ICC Champions Trophy

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Surely wouldn't take weeks to get a passport? Can get a brand new UK or USA passport within 24 hours.

stumpski

International Captain
I hadn't realised that Richards is 33 and Dowlin 32, I thought this was a team of youngsters. Powell would have made it four over-30s if he'd gone.

SaeedAnwar

U19 Debutant
they should bring Lara back, its not too late, he has only been gone for 2 years. he can get back in to the groove of batting quickly

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Reifer. :laugh:

It will be an achievement of some measure just competing, let alone nicking s win.

Shame the ICC didn't throw them out and get the Bangla Boys in instead. Or at least threatened them into picking a full squad. Commercially having a weakened Windies isn't good for the ICC. At least with Bangladesh, you get a greater viewing audience.
I couldn't agree more..............................WI should have been easily substituted for Bangladesh.......