Thread: Controversy ICC champions Trophy

Banned

Controversy ICC champions Trophy

Hi,
    I am very much surprised by ICC decision on 2008 champion Trophy.I think ICC has taken a wrong decision.ICC had to give Srilanka to arrange this big tournament.Pakistan the land of terrorist is not safe place for cricket.PCB cant save the lives of players from terrorist attack if they attack.If terrorist attack any of the players then ICC will be responsible for it.My report partners also suggested same thing.

GGG
    Correct on all counts, if they can't protect a running presidential candidate they can't protect a bunch of cricketers if someone wants to target them. Gezzz it only seems like yesterday when a explosion went off across from the New Zealand hotel in Karachi that killed 20 odd people.

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    You've forgotten the blasts that saw South Africa abandon their tour of Sri Lanka? Far more recently.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    How about the ones in Bangalore and Ahemdabad? Let's see what the boards do now.
    Last edited by silentstriker; 26-07-2008 at 08:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bijay View Post
    Hi,
    I am very much surprised by ICC decision on 2008 champion Trophy.I think ICC has taken a wrong decision.ICC had to give Srilanka to arrange this big tournament.Pakistan the land of terrorist is not safe place for cricket.PCB cant save the lives of players from terrorist attack if they attack.If terrorist attack any of the players then ICC will be responsible for it.My report partners also suggested same thing.

lol i am pretty sure your a pakistan hater and you signed in just to say that. Pakistan is not a land of terrorist, The Taliban dont even make 2% of the population. The only thing is Taliban though small are really good fighters, thats why they are causing so much havoc inside pakistan.

Use one of the other threads on this topic please.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

Thread Information