• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Controversy ICC champions Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bijay

Banned
Hi,
I am very much surprised by ICC decision on 2008 champion Trophy.I think ICC has taken a wrong decision.ICC had to give Srilanka to arrange this big tournament.Pakistan the land of terrorist is not safe place for cricket.PCB cant save the lives of players from terrorist attack if they attack.If terrorist attack any of the players then ICC will be responsible for it.My report partners also suggested same thing.

GGG

State Captain
Correct on all counts, if they can't protect a running presidential candidate they can't protect a bunch of cricketers if someone wants to target them. Gezzz it only seems like yesterday when a explosion went off across from the New Zealand hotel in Karachi that killed 20 odd people.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You've forgotten the blasts that saw South Africa abandon their tour of Sri Lanka? Far more recently.

Mard

Banned
Hi,
I am very much surprised by ICC decision on 2008 champion Trophy.I think ICC has taken a wrong decision.ICC had to give Srilanka to arrange this big tournament.Pakistan the land of terrorist is not safe place for cricket.PCB cant save the lives of players from terrorist attack if they attack.If terrorist attack any of the players then ICC will be responsible for it.My report partners also suggested same thing.

lol i am pretty sure your a pakistan hater and you signed in just to say that. Pakistan is not a land of terrorist, The Taliban dont even make 2% of the population. The only thing is Taliban though small are really good fighters, thats why they are causing so much havoc inside pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.