Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Championless Trophy? - stop the bs and go

Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    Well, its a matter of record.
    That statistically India has more 'terrorist' attacks than Pakistan?

Quote Originally Posted by TT Boy View Post
    That statistically India has more 'terrorist' attacks than Pakistan?

Sri Lanka is the most vulnerable place tbh. By the way all the Aussies would be available to play even in Afghanistan if some good money is offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Aamir Alauddin View Post
    Sri Lanka is the most vulnerable place tbh. By the way all the Aussies would be available to play even in Afghanistan if some good money is offered.
    Doubt it

Money is the same for CT whether it's played in Pakistan or on the Gold Coast

School Boy/Girl Captain WhatisRight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by social View Post
    Doubt it

Money is the same for CT whether it's played in Pakistan or on the Gold Coast
    Money is the same for the CT tournament but why u ignoring all the money they would get from advertisements and probably sign some contract with big companies. They wont get much in pakistan....

Quote Originally Posted by WhatisRight View Post
    Money is the same for the CT tournament but why u ignoring all the money they would get from advertisements and probably sign some contract with big companies. They wont get much in pakistan....
    Conduct an IPL type of tournament in Pakistan, they all would be in Pakistan.

Guys all the teams who played in Asia cup are killed in bomb blasts. India, Sri lanka, Pakistan and Bangla Desh are making new teams for Champions trophy.

Conduct an IPL type of tournament in Pakistan, they all would be in Pakistan.
    Forget pakistan for a minute, you might be right about the afghanistan thing.

ICC tournament

Boards get the endorsement money not the players

Face it, certain players and teams just dont want to go

Quote Originally Posted by social View Post
    ICC tournament

Boards get the endorsement money not the players

Face it, certain players and teams just dont want to go
    Its only australia who seem to always have this problem. NZ toured after a couple of years even when there was a bomb blast near the hotel where they were staying. England, SA, Sri Lanka, India....you name it they havent got such a big problem. Are australians really soo scared? I seriously cant believe PCB taking soo much liberties.

Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    btw seriously why some ignorant people tend to mix up Afghanistan with Pakistan most of the times. They think all the people ride on donkeys in Karachi and Lahore for goodness sake .. I mean my ex-city's Porsche dealership set the world record of record sales in the first hour of opening .
    Thats the power of the media i guess. Look at how they made osama a hero during the soviet war when america needed help from afghanistan, now they made him a terrorist. Double standards everywhere. US, UK they never wanted anyone to live peacefully. Anyhwere. Why? so that these people keep fighting within themselves.always interfered in everyones problem. I will give u one example, why did the british people never solved the kashmir issue when they left? they did manage to help us create a seperate muslim and a hindu state so why did they left this massive issue (kashmir) unsolved? The media in Uk, US is all a big piece of sh*t. Who is mainly suffering from the invasion of iraq and afghanistan? its the muslim countries becuase thats where most extermist are coming from. This world will never ever be peaceful.

I can go on and on about this but as this is a cricket chat forum will leave it at that.

Also its amazing how people in the west only think about extremism, terrorism and how muslim countries are not helping in the cause of a peaceful world and everything that the british and american army have done i.e. killed thousands and thousands of innocent civilians, lying about a threat being present in iraq (WOMD) got away with all of that and are still in iraq and afghanistan killing people. WOW.

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    US, UK they never wanted anyone to live peacefully. Anyhwere.
    Honestly, it really does strain belief that there are people who believe this.

It might help, for starters, to get the idea that "the UK" and "the US" aren't one single person. There are different people - quite a lot of them - in both countries. And yes, a great many of these people would love little more than to see World peace.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Honestly, it really does strain belief that there are people who believe this.

It might help, for starters, to get the idea that "the UK" and "the US" aren't one single person. There are different people - quite a lot of them - in both countries. And yes, a great many of these people would love little more than to see World peace.
    Yeah am sorry. I meant the government. I have some really good friends based in UK, the people in general everywhere in this world want peace. I was talking politically....

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    It's generally a good idea to avoid using language that makes it appear that you're stereotyping entire enormous groups of people based purely on their nationality.

I'm glad to hear you weren't doing such a thing, because it really is quite annoying to hear "you're from the UK so therefore you support some superiorist crap".

International Captain
    Agreed !
    Tota bing lee !!
    Proud member of Twenty20-Is-Boring Society.
    T2IBS Media relations officer
    T2IBS official face
    R.I..P ........ Fardin Qayuumi
    Good luck at the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Fraz is always the best option IMO
    frazbest@hotmail.com

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread Information