• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sachin reacts to the presentation

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Sanz said:
Nnanden - Take a good look at yourself before posting that kind of crap.
:laugh: Fair enough, but it is only Towns, not like a real person on anything. Where you`re insulting actual members.

EDIT: And to be fair, that was about how the site was being run. Not - "Ooohhhh, a Westerner, must own."

pasag

RTDAS
silentstriker said:
That's not a cat. This is a cat.

Behold...the Liger:
Deb: What are you drawing?
Napoleon: A liger.
Deb: What's a liger?
Napoleon: It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed. Bred for its skills in magic.

:laugh:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
pasag said:
Deb: What are you drawing?
Napoleon: A liger.
Deb: What's a liger?
Napoleon: It's pretty much my favorite animal.

:laugh:
Works better when you end it there I reckon. :D

Prof.Critic

Cricket Spectator
Powar deserved that

i think powar deserved it because cricketers only know other cricketers
Powar is not famous worldwide
I think Aussies behaviour would had been good if it was Jagmohan Dalmiya(Fmr President)
because he may be called as Father of Cricket market(Made cricket famous).
Politicians should not be involved in cricket or else these things can happen again.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
pasag said:
Ponting has just said he will apologize to Pawar. Seriously, the members on this forum who go on about how he is a spoiled brat, ****ing piss me off. Grow up.
Well perhaps if he didn't act like it, then people wouldn't feel the need to...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Jono said:
SilentStriker, its different for you because you'll sledge your own kid the minute he comes out of the womb.
Especially if he said he wanted to be a fast bowler.

adharcric

International Coach
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Stop fueling this ridiculous thread.
No one is forcing you to take part in it.

On second thoughts, this thread really is ridiculous now. Last I checked there were donkeys, pigeons and cats all over the place.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
marc71178 said:
Especially if he said he wanted to be a fast bowler.
"Stick to spin buddy. You can't bowl fast, you're pathetic. You wet your bed until you were 10, you think you can bowl to Test quality batsman with your trudging inaccurate medium pace? You wouldn't make the Aussie U-13 with the 'pace' you display. You're an embarrassment to world cricket and your country. Why not do something useful and learn how to chuck the doosra?"

adharcric

International Coach
SS, I have a feeling your son will be just like you and he'll end up owning your ass. :p
Here's to his becoming a fast bowler and pissing the hell out of you.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
adharcric said:
SS, I have a feeling your son will be just like you and he'll end up owning your ass. :p
Here's to his becoming a fast bowler and pissing the hell out of you.

Several reasons why that won't happen:

A) He is Indian, therefore he won't be able to bowl pace all that well.
B) I'm his father, so he won't be all that athletic or tall
C) I won't be able to stop laughing at him or stop myself from taunting him while he is growing up trying to bowl fast, so it will ruin his confidence

So his best chance would be if my wife has an affair with Curtly Ambrose or something.

Which by the way, I would fully endorse if it means India can finally get a non-crap fast bowler. I'd even pay for her plane ticket and hotel fees for the trip to the west indies. :ph34r:

Now that's commitment.

adharcric

International Coach
silentstriker said:
Several reasons why that won't happen:

A) He is Indian, therefore he won't be able to bowl pace all that well.
B) I'm his father, so he won't be all that athletic or tall
C) I won't be able to stop laughing at him or stop myself from taunting him while he is growing up trying to bowl fast, so it will ruin his confidence

So his best chance would be if my wife has an affair with Curtly Ambrose or something.

Which by the way, I would fully endorse if it means India can finally get a non-crap fast bowler. I'd even pay for her plane ticket and hotel fees for the trip to the west indies. :ph34r:

Now that's commitment.
I hope you realize that the Ambrose child would just end up playing for the West Indies.
You'd lose your wife to an old black man without getting anything in return. :laugh:

Now that's pathetic.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
adharcric said:
I hope you realize that the Ambrose child would just end up playing for the West Indies.
You'd lose your wife to an old black man without getting anything in return. :laugh:

Now that's pathetic.
Nah, I'd steal him when he's born (if my wife is not willing) and move to India.

adharcric

International Coach
silentstriker said:
Nah, I'd steal him when he's born (if my wife is not willing) and move to India.
Sounds good. You can bring him over to my pace academy.
I'll polish him up before he becomes the Indian McGrath (not that we won't already have one by then). :)