• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Match of the tournament.

Match of the tournament?

• India v England, OCT 15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Zealand v South Africa OCT 16

• New Zealand v Sri Lanka OCT 20

• South Africa v Sri Lanka OCT 24

• Total voters

Dravid

International Captain
Clearly this was one of the best Champion Trophy with some unexpected results. A few great matches fought and a few great victories took place. However, which one do you think was the best one out of them all? Go ahead and vote.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Few good ones, but probably the first match between the West Indies and Australia. Some great batting from Lara, Morton and Gilchrist, and some great bowling at the end to snatch the win.

Dravid

International Captain
Interesting how not a lot of people think Pakistan v South Africa. IMO that was the best game of the tournament. South Africa got off to the worst possible start, with the score at 45-5 and they ended up winning the game by 100 runs, when I'm sure at the start of the 2nd inning everyone thought it should have been Pakistans game

Last edited:

Laurrz

International Debutant
its a shame there weren't any REAL classics... some got really close... but i mean like last over stuff... i think tehre was one match where it got to the last over... India vs Windies ...Agarkar bowling that one... but it didn't go to the second last or last ball...

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pakistan vs Sri Lanka for me, although Australia vs West Indies wasn't too far behind.

andmark

International Captain
Im the only one who chose India Australia but in that match great bowling of Glenn Mcgrath.

pietersenrocks

U19 Vice-Captain
Not many people have voted for England vs West Indies because this match wasn't that important but I think that was the match of the Tournament.