• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Semi Finals and Final

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I really worry about Franklin, he is the most likely to release pressure.
Vettori should be reliable and Oram has been bowling well.

pasag

RTDAS
Dravid said:
Go ahead, I'm sure you will win Worst prediction this time. Aus 3-1. Stupid shot, and deserved result.
Dravid, no offence but its slightly irritating when you reply to everything everyone says in this thread. And by slightly irritating, I mean ****ing annoying.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great straight drive there by Martyn last ball of the last Mills over. Brilliant.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
To me, the key will be how Franklin bowls...he's gotta get it right or else all the hard work will come undone pretty quickly.

pasag

RTDAS
Mills is bowling so well. Expecting Ponting and Martyn to play it slow and set themselves in for a long innings.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Bond is a bit unlucky...but the batsmen will need a bit of luck I think early on this pitch.

Dravid

International Captain
pasag said:
Dravid, no offence but its slightly irritating when you reply to everything everyone says in this thread. And by slightly irritating, I mean ****ing annoying.
Dude I'm only joking around, chill.

pasag

RTDAS
2/36 after 10.

Without the extras, that would look alot worse. This tournament would have to have the record for the most extras. NZ, though, looking so good. Fleming is a top captain.