• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Semi Finals and Final

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
vic_orthdox said:
I know you like Bracken a lot, but surely he'd have to be at 9 in that line-up, Nath?
Bracken got 18 unbeaten runs. Mills averaged 15.5. Bradshaw would normally be higher, but he averaged 7 in the tournament. I`m just the messenger. :p

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Jono said:
Interesting that I never posted while this discussion was going on. You must have mistaken me with adharcric.

That or you have me on your mind, which is... romantic :unsure:

Bleh, I frequently mistake you two for each other. I don't know why.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am gonna go out on a limb here and say that Australia will not win the world cup next year. Not sure who will win it though, but just have this feeling that it won't be Australia.