• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Semi Finals and Final

Dravid

International Captain
Doesn't seem to be as much movement for Australia as there was for New Zealand, so thats a good sign for them.

Loony BoB

International Captain
While the odd game of 350+ is a delight to watch, I still think your average quality ODI should have totals between 230 and 280, yeah.

Dravid

International Captain
Why am I still hearing Sachin Sachin chant. Indian crowd is so funny to be honest. Or is that chant going around in my head and there isn't a Sachin chant going around the ground. I swear I can hear that.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
McGrath is a gun. If he doesn`t get an early breakthrough, you can still almost guarantee he won`t be taken for more than 40 runs. Can`t see Vincent making crap against these two.

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
Dravid said:
Why am I still hearing Sachin Sachin chant. Indian crowd is so funny to be honest. Or is that chant going around in my head and there isn't a Sachin chant going around the ground. I swear I can hear that.
There was a "Kiwis" chant... but dunno about a Sachin One :P

Loony BoB

International Captain
Differing scores on cricinfo and cricbuzz - what's the score and has Fleming hit one or two fours?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Good call Patters. This will be the key partnership to break mind you. McGrath hat-trick. :cool:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Still have no idea of which scorecard is correct out of these two. Oh well. I'm sure one of them will get the idea sooner or later that they've screwed up. :p

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
McGrath again showing why he should be given the new ball over Bracken!! He's simply the best with the brand spanking White & Red Rock, and has to be given 1st chop no matter what the conditions are and no matter who's playing!

Wicket to Lee, best ODI new ball combination? Yes by a fair margin IMO

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Akhtar and Asif (did) go alright with the new cherry. Bracken is proven with the new-ball as well Clapo, we have three very good new-ball bowlers. :)