• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will win the Champions' Trophy?

Who will be victorious and glorious? (not to forget happy)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
My guess is that it won't Australia, and my other guess is that nobody will care

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Pakistan.

OK group, may have both Shoaib and Rana back and fit, good record on Indian pitches. Sri Lanka isn't a bad bet either, but they need to beat India to get out of their group. (Unless they make a tactical decision and lose to the WI in qualifiers. ;))

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I love the way you posted this three times, nine hours ago and no one's cared enough to point out the two duplicates.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Saffies for mine, with individual brilliance getting them through.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
India...

Or Pakistan

Cos they're all that's left now that Aus and England aren't trying

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
NZ or India IMO . Australia another possibility. SL have an outside chance , but they have India to contend with.

luffy

International Captain
Sri Lanka are my pick to win this. They have been in good form lately in the test matches and i think they can challenge Australia and any other team in one dayers.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Sri Lanka don't forget were beaten 5-0 by NZ not so long ago...although one of those ODI's was played a year before the other 4.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I think now that people have gotten used to them not winning it, Australia will win. Really though, it could be anyone. ODI cricket is so even right now, Australia are still the best, but only fractionally ahead of about 5 other sides, and any of them could win on the day.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
I voted Australia, cant see past them

But we should watch out for Sri Lanka, there a dangerous side who really have developed in the last 4 months.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Tomm NCCC said:
I voted Australia, cant see past them

But we should watch out for Sri Lanka, there a dangerous side who really have developed in the last 4 months.
Especially if they can play England in every game.

India start as favourites, imo.