• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will win the Champions' Trophy?

Who will be victorious and glorious? (not to forget happy)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I voted India, but New Zealand are looking good for me..what odds can you get on them?

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
My vote of South Africa is still safe though they could have done without hammering Pakistan so badly.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
TT Boy said:
My vote of South Africa is still safe though they could have done without hammering Pakistan so badly.
Haha true. If they just beat Pakistan, they could have avoided the likely match up of Australia, and even India will challenge them. Mind you, I'm in no way disrespecting WI here, but I think SA would have rathered avoided the possibility of playing Australia. So it does do our tips of SA winning a bit of a blow, but at the same time I picked SA to top the group and when they got belted by NZ I gave up on that bet and figured it was money down the drain.

Ntini did me a favour though. :D

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Now that WI have lost to England, whoever wins between Australia and India will top the group. That means WI will meet SA in the semis, so their thrashing of Pakistan allows them to potentially avoid Australia.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
If NZ beat Australia in the semi's, we will win the final I believe. It's a big ask, but they were also up against it in the 2001 Knockout tournament.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Tim said:
If NZ beat Australia in the semi's, we will win the final I believe. It's a big ask, but they were also up against it in the 2001 Knockout tournament.
You mean India right ? :D

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
My pick is Australia, although I would really LOVE it if didn't happen. Can't have them dominating everywhere, you know. :p

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Windies only have one vote, if they win that bloke that voted for them would have done well.