• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will win the Champions' Trophy?

Who will be victorious and glorious? (not to forget happy)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R_D

International Debutant
SA should do well if they don't choke as usual.
India will probaly get to final and choke in final as well.

I've picked india but i think SL or Pakistan might take this one.

Hodgo7

School Boy/Girl Captain
wpdavid said:
India start as favourites, imo.
In that case go and back them as Australia will be favourites with the Bookmakers and they are the ones who decide who are the favourites :)

Run like Inzy

U19 12th Man
Australia have had loads of time and have never won the Champions Trophy, they will want to get in some form before the Ashes.
Sri Lanka look in good form to and the conditions will suit them to some extent.
Pakistan and India will also be helped by the conditions and both will be wanting to win badly in India for different reasons
It will be a suprise to see any other team win the Champions Trophy since teams not based in the region tend to take some time to settle

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Its good to know that England have the same amount of votes as Zimbabwe, and less than Bangledesh :ph34r:

Steulen

International Regular
Tomm NCCC said:
Its good to know that England have the same amount of votes as Zimbabwe, and less than Bangledesh :ph34r:
Pretty fair assessment of those three sides' chances then.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Pakistan if they can keep the current line-up fit. England do try ffs, we're just **** at the limited overs stuff.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
luffy said:
Im sure it wont happen in real life, in the next 10 years at least
People would have said the same thing about Sri Lanka in 86 and they did win it in 96. A lot can change in 10 years so you cannot be that sure.

arjunmiglani

Cricket Spectator
Hopefully India, since I make 50 bucks if they do.... so naturally they'll lose all their games, in which case I say Australia

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Personally I think Australia. They are a very good side, plus they seem to bail themselves out of a bad position so many times that it will be very difficult to beat them.

Steulen

International Regular
I voted Australia. Simply because they seem to be the only team to really care about it (never having won it before). India are crap currently, Pakistan might go all the way but will probably choke/collapse once too often, and the rest are no-hopers.

Cue a miraculous win by the Windies...