• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Pakistan, South Africa, New Zealand, Sri Lanka

James

Cricket Web Owner
For discussion around Group A which consists of Pakistan, South Africa, New Zealand and Qualifier 2

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
GeraintIsMyHero said:
Pakistan and South Africa to qualify
Tough call but you would fancy Pakistan progressing seeing how they should be familiar with the pitches et cetera and I just think South Africa will pip New Zealand but as I said tough group.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pakistan to choke against New Zealand and to be beaten sportingly by South Africa.

South Africa and New Zealand to go through.

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Pakistan to choke against New Zealand and to be beaten sportingly by South Africa.

South Africa and New Zealand to go through.
Woohoo! I would love that. TBH though, we regularly choke against both Pak and SA : (

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
LongHopCassidy said:
Do the West Indies have to qualify for the tournament?!
Yesh, but it's only against Bangladesh and Zimbabwe. Oh, and Sri Lanka. Pssht. Lightweights.

Craig

World Traveller
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Yesh, but it's only against Bangladesh and Zimbabwe. Oh, and Sri Lanka. Pssht. Lightweights.
A bit farcial that the current champions have to qualify for the the tournament. Sorry but IMO they should be there, and if it means somebody like New Zealand (or whoever is in their spot above them) then so be it.

haroon510

International 12th Man
pakistan is going to qulify and win the trophy becuase pakistan has best allrounders like abdur razak, shoiab malik and shahid afridi. that is the reason that might qualify pakistan for the final. these three allrounders can bat in any postion. they play fast slow and whatever the condation of the game would be.

adharcric

International Coach
Really it's quite a comedy. Why are the two guys still scared to go to India ... something's fishy there.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I did read in some indian newspapers that both gibbs and Boje are actually going to be there.. But not sure tho.. would be quite interesting this time around..