• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Pakistan, South Africa, New Zealand, Sri Lanka

Dravid

International Captain
Bowled him, nasty NASTY delivery from Pollock. Yousuf had no idea what that was. Great bowling from the great all rounder. 17-3 and I would say this match is all but over now.

Dravid

International Captain
Taken. Africa on a role as Younis plays a shot that is again not needed and Ntini gets the wicket. 21-4. Yup South Africa in the semis

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Younis Khan gone. Notice at least 2 of the 4 wickets have gone off aggressive strokes when that is the last thing Pakistan should have been attempting. Quite a few aggressive play and misses have been seen already as well.

Dravid

International Captain
The South Africans are on fire, Ntini picks up another one and what a beautiful catch my Boucher. 21-5

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Amazing catch by Boucher. I must confess I haven't seem him all that often. Is he usually this good behind the stumps?

Dravid

International Captain
silentstriker said:
Amazing catch by Boucher. I must confess I haven't seem him all that often. Is he usually this good behind the stumps?
From whatever I have seen of him, this was his best catch.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FaaipDeOiad said:
The wicket is okay after the first 10 overs or so, but there'll be plenty of movement with the new ball, and Pakistan aren't exactly renowned for their tenacity on these sort of surfaces. The key will just be survival early on.
Nostradamus strikes again!

Great bowling but this happens to Pakistan all too regularly.

I used to like Afridi and hoped that one day he'd show his potential but after his pitch dancing I'll be hoping it's 7 fer very very soon

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
WOW, just changed the channel to see if the match pakistan's innings had started, but it looks like the finish is near..

Langeveldt

Soutie
What a brilliant comeback, absolutely chuffed with the character we've shown today..

For all our flaws, like when 400+ was scored off us in Johannesburg, the game is never over when SA are up against it..