• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Pakistan, South Africa, New Zealand, Sri Lanka

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Styris and Oram turning it up at the moment. Still got McCullum and Vettori to come. THey can both add a lot of runs in the blink of an eye.

Dravid

International Captain
Another one falls, comes down the track, tries to hit it somewhere in the ground, gets the top edge and goes to third mans hands. 220-5

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NZTailender said:
Styris and Oram turning it up at the moment. Still got McCullum and Vettori to come. THey can both add a lot of runs in the blink of an eye.
Indeed, McCullum's 50* from 25 balls against Australia last December was one of the best displays of hitting I've ever seen.

Dravid

International Captain
Afridi is a bum. Has the ball in his hand...takes like 10 mins to throw it, and in that time they get an extra run.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
aussie said:
Don't write of these old legends, Pollock showing that he can still cut it at this level, although he has always bowled well in ODI's even though his test form as been woeful over the past few years.
You would hope the No 1-ranked ODI bowler in the world could "cut it at this level"...

Dravid

International Captain
Finally good piece of fielding. Great catch by Anjum, 254-6. Great batting by New Zealand so far and very poor bowling from Pakistan in the last 25 overs. The chase should be a good one.