• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Pakistan, South Africa, New Zealand, Sri Lanka

Dravid

International Captain
Fleming you gun, great shot to bring up your 50. May god bless you with another 50 runs in this inning.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
_Ed_ said:
I don't think the pitch is that bad.
Yeah it is not a mine field and a lot of the bowling effectiveness has to do with the swing the bowlers have been able to extract. However, given that the whole New Zealand team has just made 120 runs in 30 overs, Styris is at 28 and 72 is needed from him, it seems almost impossible to me.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pratyush said:
Yeah it is not a mine field and a lot of the bowling effectiveness has to do with the swing the bowlers have been able to extract. However, given that the whole New Zealand team has just made 120 runs in 30 overs, Styris is at 28 and 72 is needed from him, it seems almost impossible to me.
Fair enough.

Rana Naved just bowled a slower ball, and the speed on screen was 161.5kph/100.5mph. :laugh: I'd hate to face his quicker ball.

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
JASON said:
On last nights performance, SL do not deserve to go through !!
True :down:

Still, just 'cos it's true isn't going to stop me sulking for the rest of the week.

*sulk*

The Champions' Trophy is a rubbish tournament anyway ;)

Dravid

International Captain
Caught and bowled, Fleming is gone. Great inning from the captain. 168-4. BTW Nightprowler...shouldnt you be in school?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Styris remaining till at least near the end if not the end is vital for them to get 250 but I think 240 can also be a total bowlers have some thing to bowl with.

Last edited:

Steulen

International Regular
Pratyush said:
Styris remaining till the end is vital for them to get 250 but I think 240 can also be a total bowlers have some thing to bowl with.
Biggest target of the Trophy. But then, this is probably the best batting track so far.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Dravid said:
Caught and bowled, Fleming is gone. Great inning from the captain. 168-4. BTW Nightprowler...shouldnt you be in school?
Er...no. I've been out of high school for a while. I go to a local college at the moment.