• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - India, England, Australia, West Indies

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Samuel_Vimes said:
Bravo and Taylor to bowl at the death IMO. They're the only ones who can get KP out, and he'll take the game away from them otherwise.
Easily forgetting KP can get himself out as well.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Samuel_Vimes said:
Bravo and Taylor to bowl at the death IMO. They're the only ones who can get KP out, and he'll take the game away from them otherwise.
Interesting that Bravo hasn't bowled as yet.

Dravid

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Not sure if it would be saving England though. Winning the game, yes, but not necessarily saving them.
By saving England I mean in this match...wasn't it obvious?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Pratyush said:
Easily forgetting KP can get himself out as well.
No, he's not forgetting that. You just don't set tactics with expectations that a player will get himself out. Not in this situation, especially. You bowl the bowlers who are most likely to get him out. That's being proactive.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Chris Read to do what he did in the West Indies two years ago - smack the ball about and steal an unlikely result for England. Heaven knows he needs to!

Dravid

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
How is that a wish? I never indicated I wanted Bravo to bowl...
Some might assume from your post that said it was interesting how he didn't bowl yet.

PY

International Coach
Bah, shut up both of you. :p

Should be interesting if either one of these two goes out.