• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - India, England, Australia, West Indies

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Cricinfo's cracking me up:

37.6 Gayle to Clarke, no run, tell me you all saw this one coming too? Tossed up outside off stump, Clarke goes right back and defends with a straight bat. Some respect this for Gayle...
37.5 Gayle to Clarke, no run, you guessed it! Tossed up outside off stump, and....Clarke DEFENDS!
37.4 Gayle to Clarke, no run, and again! Flatter on off stump and Clarke defends with a straight bat
37.3 Gayle to Clarke, no run, again Clarke comes forward and defends watchfully, what did Gayle say to him?
37.2 Gayle to Clarke, no run, good ball, tossed up outside off, Clarke smothers the spin with a forward defensive

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
It's something a bit different with Gilly in at the death.

FaaipDeOiad said:
The ball he got Gayle with was a beauty. Would have got plenty of batsmen out.

Aside from that he's not done much, but been fairly accurate. There's not been much seam movement for anyone though, so I don't think it matters much. Generally speaking Watson was good today, as he was in the DLF Cup throughout.
Cheers.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blimey, is this the day Chris Gayle loses the "coolest man in cricket title".

Totally lost it.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Gayle you idiot:

41.5 Gayle to Clarke, 4 runs, tossed up outside off, pushed back to Gayle who loses his cool and throws it back but its too high and goes away for overthrows, stupid, stupid move that from him

SupaFreak2005

International Vice-Captain
nightprowler10 said:
41.5 Gayle to Clarke, 4 runs, tossed up outside off, pushed back to Gayle who loses his cool and throws it back but its too high and goes away for overthrows, stupid, stupid move that from him
Yep, totally uncalled for! such a stupid thing to do.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Xuhaib said:
I have really loved the last 2 matches they have been like the old fashioned Odi's of the early 90's which was the period when limited overs cricket was at its absolute zenith.
Yes, very well put. I am feeling very nostalgic some how.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Aussies choking this big time. You have to give credit to the likes of Bravo, but isn't Hogg getting predictable backing away to leg every ball?