• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - India, England, Australia, West Indies

Laurrz

International Debutant
sideshowtim said:
Windies lost 4 early wickets but clawed back to post a decent total and I think we have a better middle order than them.
Timmy :P

yea i think Australia should win this...pitch is playing well

hopefully for our sake Dew comes in

however i hope there isn't a shock in stall for me

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Samuel_Vimes said:
It says something that bookies still hold Oz as favourites. :D
They do bat deep. So till the Windies take a few more wickets (if they do) Australia will remain favourites for the bookies as they wouldn't want to lose easy cash.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Chappelli asking baby questions to Donna Simmons:

Chappelli - So how does he know his wife will have the baby at the specific time?
Donna - I am not going to answer that.

Xuhaib

International Coach
I have really loved the last 2 matches they have been like the old fashioned Odi's of the early 90's which was the period when limited overs cricket was at its absolute zenith.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Samuels, Gayle and now Sarwan. The three pronged off spin attack of the Windies. Brumby must be jumping in glee.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
nightprowler10 said:
With Hussey still to come, I'd say Aussies have it in the bag. Why does the Huss bat down the order?
The idea is to save your better batsmen till the ball gets older to cut out risks while facing the newer ball on these pitches. They aren't very difficult but still it takes an effort to bat on them which is a sharp contrast from the flat tracks many players are used to. This is why Lara came in late and it might have set a precedence for the trickier pitches for some teams.

Last edited: