• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Windies win

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
THAT WAS AMAZING! I was jumping up and down, who the hell would of thought they would win from there?

Great stuff!!!!!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
biased indian said:
may be at 200/8, 18 more to go would thay really have thought of a win
Both play for Barbados, so they know how to win. I think they believed they could all the time. You've got to to do what they did.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah I was listening to their interviews with Ian Bishop, they obviously know each other really well and it showed.

This win was so good for both WI cricket, and cricket overall. I was honestly stunned when they got to about 30. I always thought they were a chance with Chanderpaul there, but once he went my heart sank. Bradshaw and Browne brought it right back up again though :-D

dro87

U19 12th Man
well i wouldn't have betted a single euro on west indies win, after chanderpaul got out... well done... :)

Loony BoB

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Both play for Barbados, so they know how to win. I think they believed they could all the time. You've got to to do what they did.
For some reason, there's always been something about Bradshaw that gives me the impression he's just made for battling with the bat at the end of an innings. It's just the feel and the look he gives off, I guess. This is so great for the Windies.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I was impressed with Bradshaw during the Bangladesh ODIs when he saw them home after an implosion, one big six off Rajin Saleh stands out. I was having visions of that and Port Elizabeth all afternoon..

SupaFreak2005

International Vice-Captain
Well we managed to win after all... couldn't believe it.
It was just their day.
Lovely performance by bradshaw.

GO WINDIES!!!!!!

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
He's just recently into the 30 and over club(Chanderpaul).Seems as if he's much older than that, doesn't it?

Don

State Vice-Captain
yes shiv top scored but today even i have to say the spotlight cannot be on him.

TendulkarFan

School Boy/Girl Captain
Don said:
yes shiv top scored but today even i have to say the spotlight cannot be on him.
I loved his response to Bishop after the game when asked if this was the best moment of his career - "ya man."