• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan vs. West Indies

skeewee

Cricket Spectator
I think the West Indies have what it takes to beat the pakistani's, but not to beat the Aussies ( if they , the aussies, go through ) . Lara, Gayle and Sarwan, will be able to face up to the pace attack of the pakistani's. One thing that will work against the windies, will be their bowling attack... Youhana and Ul'haq will have a 60 or more partnership, if the windies bowl like they bowled against SA..

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'd love for the Windies to win, but I see Pakistan coming out on top. I want whoever wins this match to win the trophy.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Having in effect tipped all 12 games so far, I'm 3 away from the sweep.

For Wednesday I'm going to go for the West Indies - I think the pressure of that India game will have taken a lot out of Pakistan, and they've won the biggest game for them

After the disappointing tour of England, the Windies have a lot to prove here.

Also, I'm still not convinced by the consistency of Pakistan.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
WI are a good ODI team and I think WI will win. BLC is due for a big one.

WEST INDIES

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't think I'd ever put money on Pakistan winning or losing, they're just too unpredictable. As for 'BLC' I think that's supposed to be BCL (Brian Charles Lara)

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
Scaly piscine said:
I don't think I'd ever put money on Pakistan winning or losing, they're just too unpredictable. As for 'BLC' I think that's supposed to be BCL (Brian Charles Lara)
predictable enuff to beat india 4 times in a row!!

Bouncer

State Regular
For me its Its even tough one to call than India w/o sachin.....

My Mind says its going to be Pak.......:p

BUT

What my heart really wants is one Brain lara Cameo.....i still remember the last time i saw Brian Kick Pak's butt in Jan 1997 in Aus....and since then he hasnt produced any special moment against Pak...so being a BIG CRICKET fan before a Pakistani fan...i really want to see him repeat the treatment he used to give to Pak.....thats me thou......

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
I am feeling a huge knock coming from lara in this game, however somehow I feel pak batsmen will make WI's average bowling look spectacular.