• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

South Africa v West Indies

Sudeep

International Captain
This is original only match for today..

South Africa batting first, having been put in... are 59/0 in the 14th over. Slowish, but both the openers are looking very good...

arm

Cricket Spectator
live audio/video

hi,

does anyone know if its possible to listen to live audio and/or video of this game for free on the internet.

thanks

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
When Lara won the toss I was hoping that he'd have a bat. With Dillon not playing, I didn't think the WI would have the fire power to get early wickets against SA, and now Gibbs and Smith settled, it could be trouble.

arm

Cricket Spectator
thanks for the speedy reply but the bbc coverage is for people in eng. only. Anyone else know where i could listen to live audio and/or video of this game for free.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
The Windies have proved that they can chase down big totals - or belly-flop big time.
This could go either way, irrespective of how many (or few for that matter) South Africa score.

Arrow

U19 Vice-Captain
My God!!!
Am i the only one totally sick to death of lara putting faith in his ****ty bowlers only to see them slapped around and be nonefer 100 odd in quick time?
Game after game you hear lara saying the wicket has something in it early so hopefully we can take advantage of it,and you just know that his squad of pathetic trundlers will get smashed!
Like today..

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Arrow said:
My God!!!
Am i the only one totally sick to death of lara putting faith in his ****ty bowlers only to see them slapped around and be nonefer 100 odd in quick time?
Game after game you hear lara saying the wicket has something in it early so hopefully we can take advantage of it,and you just know that his squad of pathetic trundlers will get smashed!
Like today..
So you're a Vasbert fan, eh?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Arrow said:
My God!!!
Like today..
216/5 after 46 overs doesn't seem such a bad bowling performance for me.

On another note, great to see Gibbs get a ton, I had a feeling it was his day but wasn't willing to stick my neck out.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Arrow said:
My God!!!
Like today..
Bravo, Gayle, Collymore and Bradshaw are all good OD bowlers, so I have no clue what you're talking about.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Arrow said:
My God!!!
Like today..
ahhh the dumbness...

windies bowling unit is quite strong, what a fightback!! they should get the target i reckon, good luck to em. needed dillon though i think... for bowling that is :wacko:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dillon would of helped, but I still commend the bowlers for their performance. I think South Africa shot themselves in the foot when they sent Klusener in so late. There is absolutely no point of having a 33 year old Klusener in the team if you're not going to utilise what made the man famous, slogging at the end. He only had 2 overs to hit I think, and he still got a couple of 4s in the last over.

Damn rain is ruining this match. This tournament is really frustrating.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
did you guys notice the discipline of the windies bowling? Juz two wides, that is an awesome improvement from their general ways. Good luck to their batters, I think they will need a bit of it to chase down this total. This match is very evenly poised, I think.