Cricket Player Manager
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Anybody notice....hahah

Area 51 (Been requesting videos that even robelinda cant come up with - up yours all CW )

Did Anybody notice....hahah

hey guys.... if you note the draws for the icc trophy in England is same as of 1996 world cup quater finals,

PAK VS INDIA Bagalore
    WI VS SA Karachi
    ENG VS SL Faislabad
    AUS VS NZ Chenni

Twitter @3Bouncers
    One of my friends said "And itís not like we havenít defeated India enough. I think weíve beaten them on a couple of occasions, on a lot of occasions, in fact."

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer
    hey guys.... if you note the draws for the icc trophy in England is same as of 1996 world cup quater finals,

PAK VS INDIA Bagalore
    WI VS SA Karachi
    ENG VS SL Faislabad
    AUS VS NZ Chenni

And wouldn't it be more great if the results of these matches remains the same of those of QF!!! Don't you think so bouncer??
    Last edited by wahindiawah; 16-09-2004 at 07:39 PM.

Area 51 (Been requesting videos that even robelinda cant come up with - up yours all CW )
    Quote Originally Posted by wahindiawah
    And wouldn't it be more great if the results of these matches remains the same of those of QF!!! Don't you think so bouncer??
    God knows i thought about you when i was posting that.

and for the bangalore game, that was one of the best cricketing memories i have in my whole life....55,000 people in stadium, great atmosphere...things leading towards the q/f. unbelievable........last time i went back home, i brought a 3 hr collectors edition of that game, and i watch once every few months....awsome cricket.
    Last edited by Bouncer; 16-09-2004 at 08:04 PM.

State Vice-Captain aussie_beater's Avatar

and for the bangalore game, that was one of the best cricketing memories i have in my whole life....55,000 people in stadium, great atmosphere...things leading towards the q/f. unbelievable........last time i went back home, i brought a 3 hr collectors edition of that game, and i watch once every few months....awsome cricket.
    Yep, that was one cracker of a match. Still can't forget how much fireworks I personally lighted that night, but it brings back memories of the semi final versus SL and I blank out the whole year of 1996 from my memory.
    Flames are welcome, but beware of the *Backdraft *

International Captain

PAK VS INDIA Bagalore
    WI VS SA Karachi
    ENG VS SL Faislabad
    AUS VS NZ Chenni

Good one !!!
    Proud member of Twenty20-Is-Boring Society.
    T2IBS Media relations officer
    T2IBS official face
    R.I..P ........ Fardin Qayuumi
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Good luck at the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Fraz is always the best option IMO
    frazbest@hotmail.com

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!

how romantic...
    Jesus saves

member of Liverpool FC and Melbourne City

U19 Cricketer
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie_beater
    Yep, that was one cracker of a match. Still can't forget how much fireworks I personally lighted that night, but it brings back memories of the semi final versus SL and I blank out the whole year of 1996 from my memory.
    That was an absolute fantastic match, the way Jadeja batted and ripped appart Younis, the way India bowled and the gallant fightback by Pakistan.

Unfortunately i don't have many fond memories of that WC, India lost to SL in the semis (even though Ind was fav's) but losing to SL was no shame, it was the attitude of the home crowd (SL played were pelted with stones and water bottles) that was a real disgrace.

School Boy/Girl Captain
    Another incident I remember from that game was Sohail cracking Prasad through covers for four and then pointing in the same direction telling him he was going to do it again. He got clean bowled the very next ball. I've always hated Sohail for his arrogance so that is a great memory for me.

I still remember Tendulkar made 31(59) and Jadeja 45(25) in that game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TendulkarFan
    Another incident I remember from that game was Sohail cracking Prasad through covers for four and then pointing in the same direction telling him he was going to do it again. He got clean bowled the very next ball. I've always hated Sohail for his arrogance so that is a great memory for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TendulkarFan

I distributed the whole game

http://www.desitorrents.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=15028

Quote Originally Posted by Sehwag309
    Hey Rajeev, i follwed ur link from CW, i have a Qs regarding DL some cricket matches on Tarrent...i have downloaded the BITTORnado software but i still cant d/l what i want, can u help me with that....

my email is onlybuddies@hotmail.com

waiting for ur help.

Banned
    Hey Rajeev, i follwed ur link from CW, i have a Qs regarding DL some cricket matches on Tarrent...i have downloaded the BITTORnado software but i still cant d/l what i want, can u help me with that....

my email is onlybuddies@hotmail.com

waiting for ur help.
    Emailed

Quote Originally Posted by warrioryohannan
    That was an absolute fantastic match, the way Jadeja batted and ripped appart Younis, the way India bowled and the gallant fightback by Pakistan.

Unfortunately i don't have many fond memories of that WC, India lost to SL in the semis (even though Ind was fav's) but losing to SL was no shame, it was the attitude of the home crowd (SL played were pelted with stones and water bottles) that was a real disgrace.

There was agreat leason that learned by pak in that game.
    no matter how much u beat india, that is not enough they will loose for years and be quite about it then
    they will win
    one or couple of game and they will (i dont want to use bad word)but they will get out of control, and keep on living
    on that for yrs..and yrs....and remember that...

So how do u avoid that...easy enough...u beat india over and over again and and try to keep them where they boelog, i.e

not as good as pak,

Pak won 6 out of 7 games they played with india in indi since, u thinkthey got the message or not...

That to me was the biggest thing to come out of that game...that wonderful game of cricket....

And Aamir being arrogant: hey he was just trying to keep Indian's to the Spot where they have always belong, from before that game and after that......didnt pull it off that day...no big deal.....Him and other Pakistani players have done that on more than enough ecoasions.
    Last edited by Bouncer; 17-09-2004 at 10:32 PM.

That match taught Pakistan the lesson never to mess up with an Indian pacer, they play with great pride for their country and if someone challenges that, then he will face the wrath of Indian cricketers.

Aamir, that arrogant idiot, played the price of messing with Prasad, the result was a complete disaster for Pak.Ahhhhhhh the was so sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

BTW this year Indian team has proven to be better than their neighbours, Pak has a lot to learn from India

Quote Originally Posted by wahindiawah

BTW this year Indian team has proven to be better than their neighbours, Pak has a lot to learn from India
    This year is the only 1 Yr of about 70+ Yrs in Indian cricket history, and of 52 Yr of playing with Pak...u certainly prove my This point "they will loose for years and be quite about it then they will win one or couple of game and they will (i dont want to use bad word)but they will get out of control, and keep on living on that for yrs..and yrs....and remember that...
    Last edited by Bouncer; 18-09-2004 at 12:30 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information