• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Did Anybody notice....hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouncer

State Regular
hey guys.... if you note the draws for the icc trophy in England is same as of 1996 world cup quater finals,

PAK VS INDIA Bagalore
WI VS SA Karachi
ENG VS SL Faislabad
AUS VS NZ Chenni

:blink:

wahindiawah

Banned
Bouncer said:
hey guys.... if you note the draws for the icc trophy in England is same as of 1996 world cup quater finals,

PAK VS INDIA Bagalore
WI VS SA Karachi
ENG VS SL Faislabad
AUS VS NZ Chenni

And wouldn't it be more great if the results of these matches remains the same of those of QF!!! Don't you think so bouncer??

Last edited:

Bouncer

State Regular
wahindiawah said:
And wouldn't it be more great if the results of these matches remains the same of those of QF!!! Don't you think so bouncer??
God knows i thought about you when i was posting that.
:D

and for the bangalore game, that was one of the best cricketing memories i have in my whole life....55,000 people in stadium, great atmosphere...things leading towards the q/f. unbelievable........last time i went back home, i brought a 3 hr collectors edition of that game, and i watch once every few months....awsome cricket. :)

Last edited:

aussie_beater

State Vice-Captain
Bouncer said:
God knows i thought about you when i was posting that.
:D

and for the bangalore game, that was one of the best cricketing memories i have in my whole life....55,000 people in stadium, great atmosphere...things leading towards the q/f. unbelievable........last time i went back home, i brought a 3 hr collectors edition of that game, and i watch once every few months....awsome cricket. :)
Yep, that was one cracker of a match. Still can't forget how much fireworks I personally lighted that night, but it brings back memories of the semi final versus SL and I blank out the whole year of 1996 from my memory.

FRAZ

International Captain
Bouncer said:

PAK VS INDIA Bagalore
WI VS SA Karachi
ENG VS SL Faislabad
AUS VS NZ Chenni

Good one !!!

warrioryohannan

U19 Cricketer
aussie_beater said:
Yep, that was one cracker of a match. Still can't forget how much fireworks I personally lighted that night, but it brings back memories of the semi final versus SL and I blank out the whole year of 1996 from my memory.
That was an absolute fantastic match, the way Jadeja batted and ripped appart Younis, the way India bowled and the gallant fightback by Pakistan.

Unfortunately i don't have many fond memories of that WC, India lost to SL in the semis (even though Ind was fav's) but losing to SL was no shame, it was the attitude of the home crowd (SL played were pelted with stones and water bottles) that was a real disgrace.

TendulkarFan

School Boy/Girl Captain
Another incident I remember from that game was Sohail cracking Prasad through covers for four and then pointing in the same direction telling him he was going to do it again. He got clean bowled the very next ball. I've always hated Sohail for his arrogance so that is a great memory for me.

I still remember Tendulkar made 31(59) and Jadeja 45(25) in that game.

Sehwag309

Banned
TendulkarFan said:
Another incident I remember from that game was Sohail cracking Prasad through covers for four and then pointing in the same direction telling him he was going to do it again. He got clean bowled the very next ball. I've always hated Sohail for his arrogance so that is a great memory for me.

Sehwag309

Banned
TendulkarFan said:

I distributed the whole game

http://www.desitorrents.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15028

Bouncer

State Regular
warrioryohannan said:
That was an absolute fantastic match, the way Jadeja batted and ripped appart Younis, the way India bowled and the gallant fightback by Pakistan.

Unfortunately i don't have many fond memories of that WC, India lost to SL in the semis (even though Ind was fav's) but losing to SL was no shame, it was the attitude of the home crowd (SL played were pelted with stones and water bottles) that was a real disgrace.

There was agreat leason that learned by pak in that game.
no matter how much u beat india, that is not enough they will loose for years and be quite about it then
they will win
one or couple of game and they will (i dont want to use bad word)but they will get out of control, and keep on living
on that for yrs..and yrs....and remember that...

So how do u avoid that...easy enough...u beat india over and over again and and try to keep them where they boelog, i.e

not as good as pak,

Pak won 6 out of 7 games they played with india in indi since, u thinkthey got the message or not... 8-)

That to me was the biggest thing to come out of that game...that wonderful game of cricket....

And Aamir being arrogant: hey he was just trying to keep Indian's to the Spot where they have always belong, from before that game and after that......didnt pull it off that day...no big deal.....Him and other Pakistani players have done that on more than enough ecoasions.

Last edited:

wahindiawah

Banned
That match taught Pakistan the lesson never to mess up with an Indian pacer, they play with great pride for their country and if someone challenges that, then he will face the wrath of Indian cricketers.

Aamir, that arrogant idiot, played the price of messing with Prasad, the result was a complete disaster for Pak.Ahhhhhhh the was so sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

BTW this year Indian team has proven to be better than their neighbours, Pak has a lot to learn from India

Bouncer

State Regular
wahindiawah said:
BTW this year Indian team has proven to be better than their neighbours, Pak has a lot to learn from India
This year is the only 1 Yr of about 70+ Yrs in Indian cricket history, and of 52 Yr of playing with Pak...u certainly prove my This point "they will loose for years and be quite about it then they will win one or couple of game and they will (i dont want to use bad word)but they will get out of control, and keep on living on that for yrs..and yrs....and remember that...
:D :D

Last edited:

bhajji

Banned
u *******......

Bouncer said:
This year is the only 1 Yr of about 70+ Yrs in Indian cricket history, and of 52 Yr of playing with Pak...u certainly prove my This point "they will loose for years and be quite about it then they will win one or couple of game and they will (i dont want to use bad word)but they will get out of control, and keep on living on that for yrs..and yrs....and remember that...
dont live in the past u ******* live in the present.....we have just humiliated ur country in the test & one day deries in pakistan.....also it was this indian team which humiliatingly ended the careers of so called greats like akram,waqar,that match fixing keeper rashid latif after the world cup thrashing in south africa & of course lately ur team coach the so called great javed miandad so shut the **** up & accpet that pakistan will always be second best to a country with a better economy,better technology,daemocracy rather than dictatorship & of course a better cricket team hahaha......

bhajji

Banned
Bouncer said:
dont live in the past u ******* live in the present.....we have just humiliated ur country in the test & one day deries in pakistan.....also it was this indian team which humiliatingly ended the careers of so called greats like akram,waqar,that match fixing keeper rashid latif after the world cup thrashing in south africa & of course lately ur team coach the so called great javed miandad so shut the **** up & accpet that pakistan will always be second best to a country with a better economy,better technology,a democracy rather than a dictatorship & of course a better cricket team hahaha......

Sehwag309

Banned
These words dont bring harmony in here

"showed indians what spot they belong, who taught who lesssons etc etc"

Cmon, we are quite tolerant of each other..and should not indugle in this kinda behaviour. Coz in the end, no one takes **** from each other, we both love our country and teams..so whatever we say to each other is like talking to the mirror.

Plz..Lets just enjoy cricket and not war

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
bhajji, you (or rather the Indian cricket team) have not "humiliated your country in the test" - and that was the most civil thing you managed to type. Once you start making racist remarks, you will be jumped on like a ton of bricks.

If you wish to indulge in flame wars, please go elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.