• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is gonna win the Sept 19th clash???

Raj123

U19 Debutant
Bouncer said:
dude i hope u understand punjabi, coz i wanna tell u Fittay Moun Teerra...okay lets ask the Non Indian-Pakistani people if they agree with this panetrativeness of Indian bowling attack, Past or present.
i cant understand what the hell you are on about in punjabi...
not the first time i have seen bowlers being judged on their stats.

Bouncer

State Regular
Oh u cracked me up Fraz, :D ...but lets stick with the qs and see how many Non Indian-Pakistani people agree with this panetrativeness of Indian bowling attack, Past or present.

FRAZ

International Captain
Raj123 said:
i cant understand what the hell you are on about in punjabi...
not the first time i have seen bowlers being judged on their stats.
And who presented the stats in the first place . The one stat which has been discussed may be like 9999999.3275 billion times here is The fastest first 50 wickets record by AA . My request is to see who holds the fastest 100 , 150 , 200 , 250 , 30 , 350 , 400 , and only 450 and 500 wickets in ODI's . And those stats will be neglected cuz those are by Saqlain , Waqar and Wasim respectively .

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
What's so special about September 19, DD?

<quack> International Talk Like A Pirate Day

Will you be celebrating?

<quack> Shiver me timbers, I baint going in fer that nonsense, Jim Lad.

Glad to hear it

Bouncer

State Regular
Raj123 said:
if each team had to take 4 wickets (one each) pak attack would require 150 balls and the indian 137

d.
Here is another one, i was looking at the list of alltime best strike rates in test history, Waqar younis has the best 44.38, akhter is in the list too...anyway that is not what was amzing in that list...the amazing thing was that the list was very long and there were
45 enteries in that...its 419am here so i am being lazy and didnt want to search for most panetrative indian bolwers, who should dominate according RAJ123 (Hey u couldnt even be januine with ur nick, "Laanat hey bhi"(sorry i am punjabi, i cant resist.)).....so what i do is jit CTRL-F and then type in India in find column......what message do i see on next window........

.any guess.
. the message was Alert: The Text you entered was not found :D :D :D

Last edited:

Raj123

U19 Debutant
Bouncer said:
Here is another one, i was looking at the list of alltime best strike rates in test history, Waqar younis has the best 44.38, akhter is in the list too...anyway that is not what was amzing in that list...the amazing thing was that the list was very long and there were
45 enteries in that...its 419am here so i am being lazy and didnt want to search for most panetrative indian bolwers, who should dominate according RAJ123 (Hey u couldnt even be januine with ur nick, "Laanat hey bhi"(sorry i am punjabi, i cant resist.)).....so what i do is jit CTRL-F and then type in India in find column......what message do i see on next window........

.any guess.
. the message was Alert: The Text you entered was not found :D :D :D
add the bowlers S/R, einstein 8-)

Raj123

U19 Debutant
FRAZ said:
And who presented the stats in the first place . The one stat which has been discussed may be like 9999999.3275 billion times here is The fastest first 50 wickets record by AA . My request is to see who holds the fastest 100 , 150 , 200 , 250 , 30 , 350 , 400 , and only 450 and 500 wickets in ODI's . And those stats will be neglected cuz those are by Saqlain , Waqar and Wasim respectively .
you dont have much of a clue what your talking about do you.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Raj123 said:
sami - 25.20 31.2 4.83
zaheer - 26.86 33.0 4.87
there isnt much diference there

shabbir - 36.93 51.1 4.33
ajit - 28.09 32.8 5.13
ones economical other has a better sr which sort of does the same thing

razzaq - 28.48 38.2 4.47
singh - 27.80 40.8 4.08
harbhajan is a bit economical but there isnt much in it

just for the sake of completion (not going to kid myself about shoaib)
shoaib - 22.45 29.4 4.57
pathan - 25.88 30.7 5.04

if each team got to bowl 4 overs (one each) pak attack gives away 18 and the indian 19 runs.
if each team had to take 4 wickets (one each) pak attack would require 150 balls and the indian 137

not saying indians have a better attack, but with the exception of shoaib there is nothing between the two attacks. so if anyone thinks other than shoaib indians are just as strong i think its justified.

But substitute Nehra and Balaji for Harbhajan and AA, then recompare (which is the comparison I was replying to.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
To me India without Tendulkar will struggle to beat Pak, unless Dravid can take on the mantle by playing a long innings with support from Ganguly, Yuvraj and VVS (who has failed to deliver in ODIs - although lately there are some indications that he is turning that around). Pathan's bowling along with Harbhajan and Kumble will be key. (Also important will be if Balaji has one of his better bowling days or dreadful days :p )

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Bouncer said:
dude i hope u understand punjabi, coz i wanna tell u Fittay Moun Teerra...okay lets ask the Non Indian-Pakistani people if they agree with this panetrativeness of Indian bowling attack, Past or present.
What happened bouncer dear, why ask non-indian-pakistani members now, coz you cant back your bowlers by stats ??

Pakistani bowlers are still better than Indian bowlers but the gap has been narrow in recent times. Pakistani bowlers have looked brilliant in patches, but very inconsistent. Most Pakistan recent wins (in ODIs) have been because of its batsmen have been performing well.

PS :- Try to talk in a common language which everybody understands. Because If we Indians start using our languages, then it will take centuries for you to even figure out which language we have been using. :p

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
Oh my god ." Angrez da putar "
You know what you are one of the biggest idiots I have seen. You are an ignorant ****** who has a habit of getting personal. Just because Raj doesn't understand Punjabi and prefers to post in English, you call him 'Angrez da putar' (Son of an Englishman) ?

Why is it difficult for you to understand that he can have a different opinion of your bowlers than you ?? No you have to call names, insult him because you think your bowlers are great and he doesn't thik so.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Bouncer said:
45 enteries in that...its 419am here so i am being lazy and didnt want to search for most panetrative indian bolwers, who should dominate according RAJ123 (Hey u couldnt even be januine with ur nick, "Laanat hey bhi"(sorry i am punjabi, i cant resist
I understand your need to use Punjabi, May be it hass something to do with your super English. :lol::lol:

*News flash** Waqar Younis has been forced to retire. :p

Raj123

U19 Debutant
Sanz said:
What happened bouncer dear, why ask non-indian-pakistani members now, coz you cant back your bowlers by stats ??

Pakistani bowlers are still better than Indian bowlers but the gap has been narrow in recent times. Pakistani bowlers have looked brilliant in patches, but very inconsistent. Most Pakistan recent wins (in ODIs) have been because of its batsmen have been performing well.
:p
exactly my point. zaheer and AA arent exactly world class (no way near, in fact) but they seem to be on par with rest of the pak attack. But there is obviously the shoaib effect which would give pak the edge.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
Awww poor Fraz is so upset that every time someone talks about bowlers records he has to mention AA's fast 50 wickets. Someone please allow Sami to take that record Please. Fraz is getting heart attacks. :-O

V Reddy

International Debutant
FRAZ said:
If you talk about the family training and hospitality then do what ever you want to do , put up fires in the stands , throw bottles on the players , lol give expert comments about the other teams , dig up the pitches , give death threats to the players . I feel sorry man . But I will always be greeting you with a smile . cuz guys like you are"special " guys . I am from the community who greet the players by making flags of the both playing countries on their cheeks . Who dont throw stones but with loveful emotion chant the name "Balaji , Balaji ". Who love to watch the neighbours . If you still put out any sarcasm out of my post then what else I can say . You are "special" . I dont wanna be against you my friend . Its just the gesture and family training which makes the difference . I am not from a community who give the guests a glass of water and charge them 10 cents each

Wow you are still at it. Dude why flamebaiting again? Criticise the Indian cricket team as much as you desire and "wahindiawah" if he attacks you or just report his post and i won't interfere but don't go into other matters . For a person who thinks his neighbouring country citizens are mongolians and what not, you should be setting a better example

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
.Check my first post in this thread , I greeted you and with a deep respect started conversation and look where you ended up . You know what you are also gonna end up like a guy "Bhaji" here . Just try to check the first post in this forum . I just tried to give a friendly opinion about the match . Now this is just now today that I saw the above posts . and the guy must have been thinking that I got afraid of the "paper lion " .Hey man I got nothin to do with you .Enjoy your life . Be good . stay healthy and sane . Because you took me entirely wrong . If you talk about the family training and hospitality then do what ever you want to do , put up fires in the stands , throw bottles on the players , lol give expert comments about the other teams , dig up the pitches , give death threats to the players . I feel sorry man . But I will always be greeting you with a smile . cuz guys like you are"special " guys . I am from the community who greet the players by making flags of the both playing countries on their cheeks . Who dont throw stones but with loveful emotion chant the name "Balaji , Balaji ". Who love to watch the neighbours . If you still put out any sarcasm out of my post then what else I can say . You are "special" . I dont wanna be against you my friend . Its just the gesture and family training which makes the difference . I am not from a community who give the guests a glass of water and charge them 10 cents each
You certainly are taking lot of liberties, Aren't you ?? So many warnings and nothing has changed. You have been really pushing the limits.

I hope Andre notices this.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Sanz said:
You certainly are taking lot of liberties, Aren't you ?? So many warnings and nothing has changed. You have been really pushing the limits.

I hope Andre notices this.
It has been noticed.

skeewee

Cricket Spectator
I think that at the end of the day it will come down to Nehra vs. Sami. Because both sides have excellent batting line ups.. so we could see a game with total score of over 600... with Ganguly, Laxman, Sehwag they don't really tendulkar. When was the las time tendulkar performed in this year? Pakistan on the other have players like ulhaq, youhana and razzaq who have the abillity to change any game...

so we'll have to see....