Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Who is gonna win the Sept 19th clash???

Um....did you see him against NZ today?
    Not me, but there are a section of fans, and even a selector, who don't want him in theteam. On the other hand, Agarkar has done little of note despite getting a permanent place in the Indian team, when just about anyone from the U-19 team can replace him. McGrath is a legend, not Agarkar.
    "Talent is nothing without opportunity"
    "You're not remembered for aiming at the target, but hitting it"

Twenty20 used to be boring.

Sponsored...by...nothing!!!

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arjun
    Not me, but there are a section of fans, and even a selector, who don't want him in theteam. On the other hand, Agarkar has done little of note despite getting a permanent place in the Indian team, when just about anyone from the U-19 team can replace him. McGrath is a legend, not Agarkar.
    Agreed!!

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AZN_PRIDE
    Man we will see...........WE ARE GONNA WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOP INDIA"S ASS
    I hope Pakistan wins too, but lets not get cocky here shall we. That is normally how Pak team loses games, overconfidence.

Agreed!!
    And I thought I was alone...

International Captain
    I think my point is proving to be valid that tem batting second is gonna win by a huge margin . Take an example of nz aus game .
    Proud member of Twenty20-Is-Boring Society.
    T2IBS Media relations officer
    T2IBS official face
    R.I..P ........ Fardin Qayuumi
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Good luck at the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Fraz is always the best option IMO
    frazbest@hotmail.com

U19 Cricketer
    Pak have a better chance of winning the all imp OD match.Their batters are in-form, the bowlers are doing well so they can fancy their chances.

Indians have problems to sort out.Sehwag lacks confidence right now while Yuvraj is completely out of sorts, and their bowling is consistently inconsistent.

Despite all this i have a feeling that India will be the winners (just a feeling).

U19 Cricketer
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ
    I think my point is proving to be valid that tem batting second is gonna win by a huge margin . Take an example of nz aus game .

So you think that if Inzi wins the toss then he should bowl first (eve if its not an overcast condition)?

International Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by warrioryohannan
    So you think that if Inzi wins the toss then he should bowl first (eve if its not an overcast condition)?
    Well . I am just a poster , Juzz makin a point n daz bou tit . What do you think . What should be done then . Take a look at Kenyan batting which is'nt that bad and I guess they are hmmm more or less like todays zimbabwe and they were bowled out for 98 playing first and the same kenyan team played all the 50 overs against India against their mighty attack playing second .
    Last edited by FRAZ; 16-09-2004 at 10:33 PM.

U19 Cricketer
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ
    Well . I am just a poster , Juzz makin a point n daz bou tit . What do you think . What should be done then . Take a look at Kenyan batting which is'nt that bad and I guess they are hmmm more or less like todays zimbabwe and they were bowled out for 98 playing first and the same kenyan team played all the 50 overs against India against their mighty attack playing second .

Both India and Pakistan are poor chasers (pak captain's have infact pointed repeatedly that they don't like chasing), thats why i don't like the idea of batting first.

But then again conditions in England are very diff from Sub-continental.Seaming wkts,overcast cond, morning dew, all that can make life real tuff for batsmen in the first innings

Banned
    This is genrally the issue here

Bat 2nd, and chase...Now we know what sept in England does..

I am not convicned with the NZ loss, those LBWs were well over the stumps, and similar hayden LBW was turned down

In India's case, they should bat 1st, forget abt chasing, so in the end it should work fine. Inzi wins Toss (which he always does), and India bat 1st..put a decent total, and it would be an interesting game

Coz in the last 2 games, Pak batted 1st both times and India failed to chase

..and if going by numerology stuff and recent games, 2 consecutive wins for Pak, then 2 consecutive wins for Ind, 2 consecutive wins for Pak, ....waiting

howz this Bhandari guy? any chance of him playing in place of AA or will it be two spinners?

Banned
    Bhandhari is Poor Man's Malinga. He played one in Australia I think

I think they will go with 3 seamers, Sehwag, Ganguly, Yuvraj - 5th Bowlers

hmm.... interesting description, esp as i have not seen Malinga either... but i get the idea. btw s309, im rt now watching the wc96 qf Ind v Pak.. thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by viktor
    hmm.... interesting description, esp as i have not seen Malinga either... but i get the idea. btw s309, im rt now watching the wc96 qf Ind v Pak.. thanks

U havent seen Malinga the slinga, - has round arm action and can confuse batsmen with the ball's trajectory

Keep checking that Sports Download Page-

Coming up

Tebdulkar's 186
    Ganguly's 183
    Sandstorm Sharjah Match (The one b4 the final-very rare)
    Cricket Legends, Gavaskar, Marshall, Vinoo Mankad etc

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by viktor
    howz this Bhandari guy? any chance of him playing in place of AA or will it be two spinners?
    kumble and harby WILL both play.
    Jesus saves

member of Liverpool FC and Melbourne City

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread Information