• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India V Kenya

Waughney

International Debutant
The Indians will need to find some form if they are to become a serious threat of winning the tournament. Will Sehwag find some form? Will the Kenyans give the Indians a run for their money?

Hoggy31

International Captain
India are in trouble right now, 31/1 off 11 overs, going along at a low 2.82 runs an over

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ganguly seems to destroy the Kenyan attack every time India play against Kenya, his average against them must be amazing.

Waughney

International Debutant
_Ed_ said:
Ganguly seems to destroy the Kenyan attack every time India play against Kenya, his average against them must be amazing.
Code:
                     Mat  Runs  HS   BatAv 100  50   W    BB  BowlAv 5w  Ct St

unfiltered           260  9699 183   41.98  22  57  93  5/16   35.66  2  90  0
filtered              10   498 111*  71.14   3   1   0   -       -    0   2  0

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Interesting stats there.

By the way, who shows the Champions Trophy where you are? I am getting two different channels, with two different commentary sides. One is that obnoxious MAX set, while you also have Ranjit Fernando, Sanjay Manjrekar and Ravi Shastri on another. Which is this other channel?

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Good to see Laxman get a few. He is not only the wristy genius we see in Tests, but also a good partnership-builder. A very intelligent player, he deserves a big score. That should be his role- bat through the innings.

_Ed_

Waughney said:
Code:
                     Mat  Runs  HS   BatAv 100  50   W    BB  BowlAv 5w  Ct St

unfiltered           260  9699 183   41.98  22  57  93  5/16   35.66  2  90  0
filtered              10   498 111*  71.14   3   1   0   -       -    0   2  0
Thanks for that, pretty impressive, and he's improving it even more at the moment.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Arjun said:
Good to see Laxman get a few. He is not only the wristy genius we see in Tests, but also a good partnership-builder. A very intelligent player, he deserves a big score. That should be his role- bat through the innings.
very good post there... i agree completely.
and ganguly! world cup relived!!

i was about to ask why karthik isnt keeping... but Cricinfo just changed the keeping symbol from Dravid to KKD :p

i wish i had cable so much... does cable in Aus even show it though? bloody free-to-air...

ReallyCrazy

Banned
ganguly is coming down the track quite a bit now.

he's on 73* and laxman on 41. A score of 290 is not out of the question.

Waughney

International Debutant
Nnanden said:
very good post there... i agree completely.
and ganguly! world cup relived!!

i was about to ask why karthik isnt keeping... but Cricinfo just changed the keeping symbol from Dravid to KKD :p

i wish i had cable so much... does cable in Aus even show it though? bloody free-to-air...
Fox sports is covering the ICC trophy.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Waughney said:
Fox sports is covering the ICC trophy.
Bloody hell... you have no idea how much I want to watch it... why cant free-to-air be better? Frustration...

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Arjun said:
Interesting stats there.

By the way, who shows the Champions Trophy where you are? I am getting two different channels, with two different commentary sides. One is that obnoxious MAX set, while you also have Ranjit Fernando, Sanjay Manjrekar and Ravi Shastri on another. Which is this other channel?
We're getting Ranjit Fernando, Sanjay Manjrekar, Ravi Shastri, Greg Chappell etc on Fox Sports.

Simon

Nnanden said:
Bloody hell... you have no idea how much I want to watch it... why cant free-to-air be better? Frustration...
so u would expect channel 9 to show kenya vs india instead of the nrl finals??

Hoggy31

International Captain
India 189/1 now off 38 overs, (Laxman 68*, Ganguly 89*) if they really push now they could get close to 300

Edit: 191/2, 39 overs, Ganguly Out Yorked, Ganguly came out of the crease to drive and Suji saw him and pumped in a fine yorker.

Last edited: