• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PAK V SA practice match

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Slow Love™ said:
I couldn't find any coverage of this match anywhere... Weird.
yea for some reason no-one cares about the warm-ups, i found the scorecard clicking on recent results at CI.

RealPk

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
marc71178 said:
Because SA are in such good form at the moment, aren't they...

Yeah, thats right...They lost their last 10 Odis but today they performed really well.
Also if it was only Bangladesh, it is something special if you bowl an International team in 93 runs out.

And in my first post i meant hopefully not howfully o_O

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
RealPk said:
Yeah, thats right...They lost their last 10 Odis but today they performed really well.
Also if it was only Bangladesh, it is something special if you bowl an International team in 93 runs out.

And in my first post i meant hopefully not howfully o_O
Not if it's Bangladesh...

Why, why, why did they bat first?! WHY!!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Because they wanted to prevent the SA batsmen from a double ton? Because Rajin Saleh wanted to get some hints from Graeme Smith about how to set a field? ;)

skeewee

Cricket Spectator
they can produce the goods... they need to stop acting like baby cricketers and start playing the game

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
from_da_lost_di said:
pakistan won my by 27 runs even when inzi,yohana, and sami were given a rest !!
well done pak !!
Just a shame they couldn't have beaten Australia in the one-off ODI they played that I'm re-watching now (about to enter the Inzy-Youhana partnership, the best part of the game - missed it first time due to work).