• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ show their hand

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
NZ take on Sri Lanka tonight in a warm-up match.
The NZ side has been named & is possibly the side they will use to play Australia.

Stephen Fleming (captain), Nathan Astle, Hamish Marshall, Scott Styris, Jacob Oram, Chris Cairns, Chris Harris, Brendan McCullum, Daniel Vettori, Kyle Mills and Daryl Tuffey.

Interesting to see that Craig McMillan misses the cut. Papps & Butler are the other 2 to miss out.

Kent

State 12th Man
I was thinking about that myself when I heard it, but then I remembered Fleming said he could be using McMillan's bowling quite a bit in this tournament. I'm not really sure what to think now.

Of course even if he does carry the drinks, I think it'll still probably take someone like Ross Taylor (rather than Harris) to keep Macca sidelined long-term.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
The disaster would be that McMillan hits 200* versus the USA which would then guarantee him a place in the team until he retires lol.

cbuts

International Debutant
mcmillian will come in for harris and butler if he gets over his flu will come in for mills

anzac

International Debutant
NZL bowled out chasing 171 to loose by 14 runs..................

USA beat ZIM & score 270...............