• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Disappointing Team?

nookie_lk

First Class Debutant
its gonna be Bangladesh....they have alot of talent but they always screw up in tournaments...i wish they would perform well this time

Waughney

International Debutant
nookie_lk said:
its gonna be Bangladesh....they have alot of talent but they always screw up in tournaments...i wish they would perform well this time
I don't think many people expect much from them.

I agree with Dasa, India will probably be the most disappointing.

nookie_lk

First Class Debutant
Waughney said:
I don't think many people expect much from them.

I agree with Dasa, India will probably be the most disappointing.
144,000,000 people in bangladesh will expect alot though....
I just would love to see Bangladesh win some matches...

More realisticly i think southafrica will be the biggest dissapointment

Waughney

International Debutant
nookie_lk said:
144,000,000 people in bangladesh will expect alot though....
I just would love to see Bangladesh win some matches...

More realisticly i think southafrica will be the biggest dissapointment
No, to be honest, I don't think that many people will realistically expect much from them and therefore they won't be too disappointing.

nookie_lk

First Class Debutant
man...u dont know how the bagladesh people love thier cricket...they were a football loving nation before their cricket side didnt have test status. After that all of them are cricket crazy and they love their team...even though they dont perform well at the moment...

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
They may love their team, but they won't have high expectations for them. Just look at their cricketing history, hardly anything to suggest that anyone should expect them to do well.

Waughney

International Debutant
nookie_lk said:
man...u dont know how the bagladesh people love thier cricket...they were a football loving nation before their cricket side didnt have test status. After that all of them are cricket crazy and they love their team...even though they dont perform well at the moment...
OK, you obviously don't understand what I meant with this thread. By disappointing I mean that expectations won't be met. I'm not denying the Bangladeshi's love of the game but everyone must look at this realistically, they really have no chance and therefore can't be too disappointing.

Waughney

International Debutant
They will, but not many of them and the expectations won't be high so the disappointment won't be very high either.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
If England carry on their Natwest Series form, they will definitely be a disappointment, and the Sky Sports team may complain as much as they want about it, and so may the media. After all, they are an in-form Test team. Not so much the Indians, since they cannot win an ODI tournament, at least not this team.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
There is a huge difference between the English test team, and their ODI team. I don't think anyone is expecting England to perform spectacularly.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Well if NZ who are currently #2 lose to Australia, they won't even make the semi's so I would consider that to be a major disappointment...likewise if the same happened to Australia.