• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Disappointing Team?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
whilst i am quite in agreement with most of your points... that is the world we live in!

Raj123

U19 Debutant
FRAZ said:
I've already said that " being Patriotic is a great thing and I admire it , Shows a person's faithfulness. But being patriotic does'nt mean to diss other coutries and players with a lawirish and twisted language " . And after wards dont even accepting that by saying " We are a cricket fan in general " . Let me tell you one thing THAT I dont say that Pakistanis are saints or only Indians are devils but in general its not a good thing at all . I myself have been quite an ediot and I admit it but I have just experienced an incident which opened my eyes quite wide. What I hate is not accepting what ever have been said before and lieng afterwards that " we are cricket fans in general , and we dont hate Pakistan " . Sorry If I offended any one .
give me a break mate. this coming from a guy who at the first hint of criticism of a pak player starts with "whoa, what a country". i'm not going to get into a filthy argument with you but do you really think many(any) who have read your postings during the last two weeks or so would fall for this act.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
If the same Indian team since 2002, from which so much is expected each time, fails again, they will be a major disappointment, at least for me. A lot of other Indian fans would still think they had a decent outing. Hmmm....12 decent outings, 12 tournaments lost.....

skeewee

Cricket Spectator
I think South Africa can win this tournament, but they need to get their :sleep: psychological cricket right before anything. If they do not go far in this competion, it won't be a dissapointment, South Africa can't seem to win the big tournaments...

skeewee

Cricket Spectator
South Africa has the team, but do they have the brain power?

I think South Africa can win this tournament, but they need to get their :sleep: psychological cricket right before anything. If they do not go far in this competion, it won't be a dissapointment, South Africa can't seem to win the big tournaments...

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
skeewee said:
Preparation is the key, covering the possibilities. They have the talent - any side with the likes of Pollock, Smith, Gibbs, Kallis, Ntini among their ranks can never be ruled out - but all too often a lackadaisical approach has bit them in the foot.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
wahindiawah said:
Raj123 said:
give me a break mate. this coming from a guy who at the first hint of criticism of a pak player starts with "whoa, what a country".

Well i guess FRAZ is exposed now!

not the only one... just try not to over-show your feelings bro, both of you just because you dont agree dont resort to stupid comments or racism, etc...

*WE ARE ALL FRIENDS HERE* - My Geo teacher... :)

wahindiawah

Banned
Nnanden said:
not the only one... just try not to over-show your feelings bro, both of you just because you dont agree dont resort to stupid comments or racism, etc...

*WE ARE ALL FRIENDS HERE* - My Geo teacher... :)

Don't worry there won't be any racist attacks, as i'm not an American.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
wahindiawah said:
Don't worry there won't be any racist attacks, as i'm not an American.
was that meant to be a joke, or are you just completely lost!?!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
*Ignores ridiculous posts*

Okay. Since this tournament can end for any team after just one loss, it could be Pakistan or India (whoever loses will be a disappointment) or Australia or NZ (same thing). I guess the same theory goes for all groups, but especially for those four teams.

Imagine if NZ beat Australia Thursday? One loss, and they're out of the tournament. That's a disappointment! A big one. The world champs not making the semis would be quite a shock, yet so easily could happen.

Last edited: