• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Disappointing Team?

masterblaster

International Captain
Im hoping its not India, but at the moment it looks like it.

The hype is starting to fall flat, as it normally does!

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Well if u talk abt expectations not being met by most people, then it has to be India (they hv the highest population ;)) unless they win the trophy (which is very very unlikely)

But if you ask who would I be dissapointed by, that would be Zimbabwe, cos they are capable of lot more and politics are ruining the team.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
The only reason England won't be a disappointment is because after their terrible performances in the NatWest Series, nobody is expecting anything from them. I'd be surprised if they put in a decent performance against a decent team at any point, the way they're going.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
nookie_lk said:
As if u know what the bangladeshi people think....
Well, I am Bengali and I know many Bangladeshis and part of my family is Bangladeshi, I have a fair idea...

shaka

International Regular
It seems as if 21 year old Zimbabwe captain, Tatenda Taibu may be out of the clash against England which further shows their decline, it was not helped with Taibu sitting out of Zimbabwe's shock loss against the american team. So if Taibu is out, this could make Zimbabwe be the worst team in the competition, because of the squads international experience.
full report about the injury, go to:
www.supercricket.co.za

wahindiawah

Banned
well it can be Pakistan. If India beat Pak then Pak will take an early flight home.Bob then face the music, and i guess he will be replaced by Pybuss again.

FRAZ

International Captain
We all got your intelligent point . Hey now this has happened so many times on this forum that some one with patriotic Indian name or flag in the avtar is bit too patriotic. that does'nt bugs . now today i have seen your posts like 5- 6 times and each and evry post had one target ,Pakistan or Pakistani players. Why you wanna juz bug them this much . hey .. You are good . India is good then why is it so important patriotic duty to discuss Pakistan again and again .

wahindiawah

Banned
FRAZ said:
We all got your intelligent point . Hey now this has happened so many times on this forum that some one with patriotic Indian name or flag in the avtar is bit too patriotic. that does'nt bugs . now today i have seen your posts like 5- 6 times and each and evry post had one target ,Pakistan or Pakistani players. Why you wanna juz bug them this much . hey .. You are good . India is good then why is it so important patriotic duty to discuss Pakistan again and again .

I don't know what you are talking about, i'mnot here to do any kindof patriotic duty, nor was my intentions to buy Pak supporters.

I just have a feeling that if Pak loses to India (which practically means prompt elimination from CT) hell would cut lose in Pakistan, and keeping with the tradition the public and former players might gun for the heads of Pak coach and Pak captain, and we will see another coach replacing BOB.

Just a feeling though, i might even be wrong.Nothing patriotic about it.

FRAZ

International Captain
^ your "though feeling" is extremely inflammable and your expert views are extremely childish . plzz keep them with yourself .ironnicaly your target has always been the Pakistan. You did'nt say any thing about the Kenyan game . What if India had lost that . Do you have any idea what was gonna happen . And now you are talking a rubbish ideology . who cares about who wins . And you are getting fever about Pakistani board's future . No matter what happens but Pakistan is not gonna fire any bowler just like chetan Sharma in 1986 . Oh god man .Pathetic . Stay kool and be sensible dont just waste your time and energy by describing venomous and inflammable topics around here . This is just a game and you are pretending as if India has already won . I dont know about the future of this game .I give 50 - 50 chances to the both teams . Ok what if Pakistan wins . Will you feel sorry or will you just give a pause of two days and come again to this site and then predicting about the next encounter of Pakistan . I will just say one thing " Grow up " .

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
wahindiawah said:
I don't know what you are talking about, i'mnot here to do any kindof patriotic duty, nor was my intentions to buy Pak supporters.
ok then I just tried to look at your track record on this site and ironically your posts had inflammable contents . Inzi is a coward . and also your posts like " shoaib Akhtar is over rated and pitty is saying "get lost" to a person who just happened to say Pakistan plays exciting cricket
here is your record

And the only time i ever support Pak is when they take on Aus...LOL
Forum: ICC Champions Trophy 2004 Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Replies: 13 Who is gonna win the Sept 19th clash???
Views: 111 Posted By wahindiawah
I disagree with you on Sami but otherwise i agree...

I disagree with you on Sami but otherwise i agree with you.

BTW i should have posted this thread ICC forum, i made a mistake, but there is lil i can do now
Forum: ICC Champions Trophy 2004 Yesterday, 09:20 PM
Replies: 36 Most Disappointing Team?
Views: 652 Posted By wahindiawah
well it can be Pakistan. If India beat Pak then...

well it can be Pakistan. If India beat Pak then Pak will take an early flight home.Bob then face the music, and i guess he will be replaced by Pybuss again.
Forum: ICC Champions Trophy 2004 Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Some confusion over here, by Shoaib due you mean...

Some confusion over here, by Shoaib due you mean Malik or S Akhter? For me Malik is the key man along with Afridi(who somehow does well against India). As far as Akhter is concerned, he's a...
Forum: ICC Champions Trophy 2004 Yesterday, 08:57 PM
Who is gonna win the Sept 19th clash???

Most people will be interesteout to find out the eventual winner of CT (probably gonna be Aus :sleep: ) but my eyes are fixed on sept 19th clash between India and Pak.

India will be without...
Forum: Cricket Chat 04-15-2004, 11:55 AM
Replies: 1,833 *Official* India in Pakistan Thread
Views: 32,747 Posted By wahindiawah
Actually to be honest Dravid was very fortunate...

Actually to be honest Dravid was very fortunate in this inning.Though i must add that even had he got out earlier on, it still would not have made any difference to the outcome of this match.

Team...
Forum: Cricket Chat 04-15-2004, 11:36 AM
Yes indeed, the two sides are very closely...

Yes indeed, the two sides are very closely matched !
Forum: Cricket Chat 04-15-2004, 11:34 AM
Replies: 80 Pak pacers used to tamper with the ball: Abdul Qadir
Views: 965 Posted By wahindiawah
No!

No!
Forum: Cricket Chat 04-15-2004, 11:33 AM
Replies: 58 Akhter is overrated!
Views: 1,033 Posted By wahindiawah
It isn't a stupid thread, some people do consider...

It isn't a stupid thread, some people do consider Akhter over-rated, there is nothing stupid about it. So please stop clowning around, or go off-topic if you intend to carry on 8-)
Forum: Cricket Chat 04-14-2004, 11:23 PM
Why bring Indian pacers into it? Natwest trophy...

Why bring Indian pacers into it? Natwest trophy is long over, no need to bring up Indian players in every thread.

I would say that following pacers are definately better than Over-rated Akhter.

Forum: Cricket Chat 04-14-2004, 10:31 AM
Akhter is overrated!

Some pundits claims that Akhter is a top bowler and even predicted Indian batters to have a tough time while facing Akhter. But in reality Akhter had a tough time facing the awesome Indian...
Forum: Cricket Chat 04-14-2004, 10:24 AM
Replies: 18 Another red signal for Rawalpindi Express
Views: 296 Posted By wahindiawah
Once in a while Akhter gets Tendulkar out early,...

Once in a while Akhter gets Tendulkar out early, otherwise Tendulkar has been thrashing that overrated bowler.

Tendulkar has already scored 2 centuries in this tour, in contrast Akhter has done...
Forum: Cricket Chat 04-14-2004, 01:03 AM
I think India will score 600 runs in fist...

I think India will score 600 runs in fist innings, with Patel getting a ton and someone else getting a ton too.

Pakistan will probably make around 150-175 in their second innings and will lose this...
Forum: Cricket Chat 04-08-2004, 09:36 AM
Replies: 83 Who do you support? Ind/Pak
Views: 1,355 Posted By wahindiawah
Get lost!

Get lost!
Forum: Cricket Chat 04-08-2004, 12:46 AM
The difference is "a spinner". That...

The difference is "a spinner".

That is not going to be a case with Indian team, its not a one man team ,unlike SL.

Aus have won against SL in the past too, yet have failed against India.
Forum: Cricket Chat 04-08-2004, 12:17 AM
It will be better if you keep ur mouth shut ...

It will be better if you keep ur mouth shut

Vishnu, why don't you people try to understand what the other is saying instead of just bashing ?

What i said in this thread (about India-Aus...
Forum: Cricket Chat 04-07-2004, 02:11 PM
The comparison is not with Autralia but with...

The comparison is not with Autralia but with pakistan, and certainly Indian cricketers are better than Pakistan.
Forum: Cricket Chat 04-07-2004, 02:03 PM
If you love towatch "quality Cricket"...

If you love towatch "quality Cricket" you should support India.

A team that has Sachin,David,Laxman,Kuble and Pathan actually makes this game richer.
Forum: Cricket Chat 04-07-2004, 01:59 PM
Replies: 48 Inzi a Coward
Views: 863 Posted By wahindiawah
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SHOCKING!

Past record counts for little, b/f this tour India had never won a OD series in Pakistan , but they did it this time.They never won a test match in Pak, but they did it this time.

Also Ajit had a...
Forum: Cricket Chat 04-07-2004, 01:21 AM
I think Indian batting will pile up big total in...

I think Indian batting will pile up big total in second innings.
Forum: Cricket Chat 04-07-2004, 01:14 AM
Yes one can hope for that, Shoaib and Sami will...

Yes one can hope for that, Shoaib and Sami will most probably again going to get thrashed, and if Sehwag gets a big innings,then the lead can be quickly eliminated
Forum: Cricket Chat 04-07-2004, 01:06 AM
Replies: 48 Inzi a Coward
Views: 863 Posted By wahindiawah
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SHOCKING!

this is just the first page of your postings . If you still feel that you are a " general" cricket fan then that must be a lie .......

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
although extremely favouring india fraz, im sure you will find this with a lot of indian (and others of course) supporters. you dont need to know much to know that indian supporters are the most patriotic. thats a fact not an opinion. and theres nothing (really...) wrong with that.

FRAZ

International Captain
Nnanden said:
although extremely favouring india fraz, im sure you will find this with a lot of indian (and others of course) supporters. you dont need to know much to know that indian supporters are the most patriotic. thats a fact not an opinion. and theres nothing (really...) wrong with that.
I've already said that " being Patriotic is a great thing and I admire it , Shows a person's faithfulness. But being patriotic does'nt mean to diss other coutries and players with a lawirish and twisted language " . And after wards dont even accepting that by saying " We are a cricket fan in general " . Let me tell you one thing THAT I dont say that Pakistanis are saints or only Indians are devils but in general its not a good thing at all . I myself have been quite an ediot and I admit it but I have just experienced an incident which opened my eyes quite wide. What I hate is not accepting what ever have been said before and lieng afterwards that " we are cricket fans in general , and we dont hate Pakistan " . Sorry If I offended any one .