• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your four semi-finalists

Dar

School Boy/Girl Captain
This is for you to say who you hope will contest the semi-finals of the trophy, not necessarily who will win it. I hope for:

India
New Zealand
West Indies
Sri Lanka

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Obviously im hoping NZ knock out Australia.

New Zealand
India
Sri Lanka
South Africa

Deja moo

International Captain
my super-happy-always-accurate-prediction *all 4 semifinalists will be from 4 different continents*

Swervy

International Captain
its a lottery really isnt it... ithink any combination of any of the top 8 teams could go through..although it wouldnt surprsie me if we see a shock team in the semis..like kenya did in the WC

Don

State Vice-Captain
West Indies
New Zeland
India
Sri Lanka

Semi one
West Indies vs Sri lanka
Semi two
New Zeland vs India

Final
West Indies vs India

howardj

International Coach
Australia; India; Sri Lanka; Sth Africa.

I'd love it if these four teams got through. When it comes to ODI's, they are the most competitive/fiesty teams in world cricket.

Poorwa

Cricket Spectator
Like the majority i would say India, Australia, South Africa & Sri Lanka... it sure will be a gr8 competition if these four teams face each other!

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't see England overcoming Sri Lanka, West Indies v S.A could go either way..its probably the most open match. Australia are probably 60/40 over NZ..and India/Pak will be fairly even also.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
This isn't SL at home though is my reckoning, they'll be coming straight from home turf, and also are without Murali, which does considerably weaken their attack.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Very true. But I think their coach John Dyson is astute. He's certainly got them playing better consistent cricket.