• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will win the trophy?

Who will win the trophy?

• Total voters

Raj123

U19 Debutant
cbuts said:
we won 13 from 15 or 12 from 14 including 9 in a row
so you have a better chance of beating australia than england who havent won a single game against aus since 2000

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
NZ have bowled well against Australia in recent times even without Bond, it's been the batting which has let us down.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Raj123 said:
so you have a better chance of beating australia than england who havent won a single game against aus since 2000
It's a good job we aren't in your pool then.
And anyway, those are just statistics. Statistics don't win matches, it all depends on how the team(no matter which one) performs on the day.

Which is why I voted USA, banking on them rising to the occasion.

Don

State Vice-Captain
west imdies all the way to the final.to pull off a stunning victory over really dont care whu .this will happen becuz of a stunning century by the best guyaneese batsman shiv the tiger narine chanderpaul.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
haha according to this poll, sri lanka, west indies and south africa have a smaller chance than the USA.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
And you know what I was one of the people who voted for SA, After looking at their performance in SL, I want to vote for someone else and that would tie them up with Kenya.

neilm

Cricket Spectator
Australia are untouchable, and have been for many years. No one has made the step up yet, and they proved that they're still the best when they defended 192 vs Pkistan last week,

Slow Love™

International Captain
What the hell, it's a quick tournament, virtually knockout -anything could happen. I'm voting for Pakistan.

Like to see the Aussies win it for the first time though, of course.

masterblaster

International Captain
The Aussies have a bit of a voodoo curse on them when it comes to the ICC Champions Trophy.

1998: Knocked out by India
2000: Knocked out by India
2002: Semi Final knocked out by Sri Lanka
2004: Winners?

I don't know really on second thought if they'll win. One loss to New Zealand and their out (as New Zealand will clearly dispose of the USA).

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
New Zealand to win beating Pakistan or England (I haven't worked out which Teams will play each other in Semi's from their respective groups) in the final.

FRAZ

International Captain
Honestly speaking for me the number two spot i guess , SriLanka , England , Australia , Pakistan and Newzealand have equall chance .............. all these teams are almost equally balanced and they seem to challenge India for sure ... I think If Australia plays India in the final then may be can last for 30 odd overs so we can have atleast some contest .