• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England have definitely overkilled the yorker. All they had do was bowl length at Kasper and the pressure would build. Wave goodbye to my interest if they contrive to lose this.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Scaly piscine said:
England have definitely overkilled the yorker. All they had do was bowl length at Kasper and the pressure would build. Wave goodbye to my interest if they contrive to lose this.
It's almost worth the rest of us rooting for Australia then.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Anyone else think that Harmison might be a bit dodgy in this situation? If he gets nervy and sprays it wide down leg, that could be it.

PommieMacGill

State Regular
I'm afraid Geraint Jones needs to be dropped for the next test. He has conceded 26 byes in the match thus far. Of course, not all of these were his fault but 26 is too high.

He did nothing with the bat, again and his keeping is pretty decent at best. Get Chris Read or Matt Prior into the side.

Good performance by Australia though, it will be a stunning victory if they can pull it off (which I think they will.)

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The slower ball has been conspicuous by it's absence here. Baffling, really.

5 to win. Brett Lee playing the best innings of his career. Kasper too!

Slow Love™

International Captain
We were getting a lot of loose stuff, but Harmison and Flintoff have really shut it down the last few overs... Come on guys, we need a run or two.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm afraid Geraint Jones needs to be dropped for the next test. He has conceded 26 byes in the match thus far. Of course, not all of these were his fault but 26 is too high.
Harsh, man. He's had to cope with some seriously rubbish balls this morning.

Flintoff setting Lee up for the yorker.