• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Thanks for the games @ataraxia - ataraX Wellington beating Charminster CC and Winton CC in SOD Friendlies over the weekend. A 153 run win v Charminster CC followed by a 6 wicket win v Winton CC. 69 for Mettias of Winton and a century from Fairhurst for Charminster CC 2 positives to take from relatively comprehensive defeats for our side. Great 6th wicket partnership for ataraX Wellington v Charminster of 188 runs from 149 balls after ataraX Wellington fell to 152/5.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
No worries, that's a full house.

Fixtures should generate after Saturday for a start next Tuesday.

Notice my Winton CC side will be sharing a DEV league with Mooo, Free HK and The Wild Geese next season which should be good fun

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No worries, that's a full house.

Fixtures should generate after Saturday for a start next Tuesday.

Notice my Winton CC side will be sharing a DEV league with Mooo, Free HK and The Wild Geese next season which should be good fun
Looking forward to great matches in the DEVs!!

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
@SillyCowCorner1 Thank for the game on the weekend against the TMOs, was a good game. Levy holding the TMOs batting together again, getting us to an acceptable target. Along with Hunt and Jupp doing their job of keeping runs down early allowing for the other bowlers to do the wicket taking damage.

@Jarquis the TNT vs Pirates rivalry continues onward with honours shared so far...

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@SillyCowCorner1 Thank for the game on the weekend against the TMOs, was a good game. Levy holding the TMOs batting together again, getting us to an acceptable target. Along with Hunt and Jupp doing their job of keeping runs down early allowing for the other bowlers to do the wicket taking damage.

@Jarquis the TNT vs Pirates rivalry continues onward with honours shared so far...
Yes, TMOs got the better of us on both occasions. Chasing against your team was a bit better in the second match than in the first.

We have to work out the best combos for the final eleven.

Would you be game to play the GG CC tomorrow at 16:00 game time?

cnerd123

likes this
Season 33 was a solid one for ZCC in the end. Top 3 finishes in the SOD and T20 and returned to Div 2 in the Dev. Now ranked 41 in the world

FHK, despite the CWC gold and surviving in T20 Div 1, have slipped down to 52 in the WR, which is quite interesting to see.

Both clubs start their season tomorrow with a Dev friendly. ZCC got a young kid making up the numbers, need a new batter to replace Shafi Ibrahim. FHK have a pretty settled outfit with a mix of young and old faces. Should be interesting.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
So I have offered Mthombeni to WaddyWood (who is looking for a keeper on the forum) for 1.2M (I started at 1.5M) is that to much? If anybody else wants him please he is their for grabs. High chance I`m also selling Burger and Kock.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
So how does the set for offer function work? If I set an offer can somebody just accept it at any time and the player automatically goes on the market?