• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ascending Test HS Draft

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thanks everyone for getting involved and drafting great teams. I can't say for sure but it felt like there were more 'middle of the night' picks for where i think people live, which i reckons says how engrossing the draft was.

The voting thread is up. Good luck to all - there are going to be some tough calls and great teams missing out.
Always say these types are the best.

Second child arriving any day now so I will be fully justified in making a pick any time of day..

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Saeed Anwar /
Hanif Mohammad /
George Headley /
Peter May /
Clem Hill* /
Shakib Al Hasan / o
Denis Lindsay + /
Ravi Jadeja o /
Ray Lindwall o /
Andy Roberts o
Curtly Ambrose o

Light batting-wise, but on the whole decent.
You have sir Jadeja at 8. That line-up is not light.