• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
It's genuinely hard not to want both Jimmy and Sami to be the ones to beat Roman. Just fantastic character work.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Austin Theory using his MITB cash in on the US title (and then losing to someone who had already had the **** beaten out of them) on the night the incumbent champ was offering an open challenge for the title anyway is one of the most hilariously dumb things I can remember seeing in years

Even by standard WWE storyline logic this was totally moronic

What a dweeb

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Austin Theory using his MITB cash in on the US title (and then losing to someone who had already had the **** beaten out of them) on the night the incumbent champ was offering an open challenge for the title anyway is one of the most hilariously dumb things I can remember seeing in years

Even by standard WWE storyline logic this was totally moronic

What a dweeb
What was the Theory behind this?

*Yes, fetching coat aws.....*

Aritro

International Regular

Not sure how long this will remain up - probably not very long. Watch it while it's still up. All time classic AEW match.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
in other news, I see Road Dogg has embarassed himself (not for the first time) by proclaiming that he was better than Bret Hart