• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* The Hundred 2022

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I’ll be supporting my beloved Superchargers as always but just settling in for the curtain raiser now. Bowlers on top early doors.

Mod to sticky please

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
I remember a lot of the games having this problem last year of slow scoring. No matter the conditions you've got to be scoring 150 on a poor day, 200 on a pretty average one.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't wait for David to be 10x better than Stoinis and steal his spot for the WC

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
JRoy golden duck. When your luck is out eh?

How on earth is Hilton Cartwright playing in this? As an overseas player? I could pick plenty of better batsmen than him playing in the Royal London atm. Eskinazi for one.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Had to pick my daughter up during the game sadly but what a great start from the Superchargers. It’s our year!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I thought the Chargers were a bad name back in 2008 in the IPL. And now we have the superchargers? WTF British biz guys?